• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Lilly Knight
  • Lilly Knight
  • O.W.L. Student
  • Student
  • 180 posts
  • IGN:Lilly Knight

Hey! My name is Lilly Knight, and I have a suggestion I would like to make that I would personally find very fun.

Brewing is one of my very favorite things to do. I am always trying to find potion ingredients to make another. I love showing players how to brew. It is something I love.

I was thinking that there are many players out there, like me, who love to brew. I was wondering if, someday, we could maybe make a potions contest.

I know that we have Physicals in Potions for exams where we brew potions, but for the event, there would be scheduled a certain time. Players would buy/be supplied with certain ingredients to brew one potion at a time. You could either write the steps somewhere or they would memorize them.

The first one to finish a potion would be marked down in a book or on a board. Then second, third, and then you could write anyone else who completed. There would be a certain time limit, depending on how hard the potion is. AKA, Swifty Draught would have three minutes, Wiggenweld would have four, Invigoration would have five, etc.

After all the potions are done you would look at the scoreboard. First place for each potion could get a certain prize, just like second, third, and anything else. I don't know what the prizes would be, maybe a certain amount of galleons or their own brewing set or ingredients.

This would be a very fun competition that I would be sure to enter. I hope you consider it!

Bob Titan
  • Bob Titan
  • Chief of the Wizards Council
  • 829 posts
  • IGN:Bob Titan

This actually sounds really fun, even though I am not good at brewing xD

Crane
  • Crane
  • Administrators
  • 743 posts
  • IGN:Liam Blishwick

I think veara planned one that was never realised once :/

Veara Titan
  • Veara Titan
  • N.E.W.T. Student
  • Student
  • 403 posts
  • IGN:Veara Titan / Veara_

Yeah, I was actually going to host a Potions tournament... until things came up and, you know, I resigned.

I was going to name the tournament after the tournament that Zygmunt Budge wanted to enter, but couldn't ;) (There's some Potions trivia for you)

Annnub
  • Annnub
  • Builder
  • 523 posts
  • IGN:App Ellis

Ooo this seems fun ;3 (Hint: Love me pls)

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Server

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users