Started by Aquilonn , Dec 27 2016 05:30 AM

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Aquilonn
  • Aquilonn
  • Wizengamot
  • 5668 posts
  • IGN:Andrew Arima

So you may have noticed my absence from the server for the last 40 hours, this is because after 30 hours and 30 minutes of playtime over a span of 40 hours, I have successfully defeated the E4 and become the Champion in Pokemon Sun! :D I decided to give a bit of a debriefing and show off my winning team!

Gold Digger

Spoiler

Pek-Pek

Spoiler

Nebby

Spoiler

Pop

Spoiler

Persian

Spoiler

Yungthug

Spoiler

All in all, best Pokemon game I have ever played, the characters seemed to be just well rounded, with the never stops smiling Hau to the catch me if you can smile of Gladion. The villains were honestly so cringey but at the same time so adorable because they were so cringey. The Trials were an interesting take on things other than gyms, and I honestly love the new mechanic where wild Pokemon can summon help, to be perfectly honest I found wild Pokemon scarier than Trainer battles of the same level because of this. xD My Pokedex does need some work so now Imma go back and catch em all like I love to do, but feel free to pm me your Friend Code if you wanna connect. Also, feel free to give your thoughts on my team, these guys are nowhere near competitive ready but they do get the job done. :D

StaceyChaø
  • StaceyChaø
  • Chief of the Wizards Council
  • Professor
  • 518 posts
  • IGN:Stacey Longbottom

And then you battled me and rekt my Pokémon. HOW DO YOU FEEL ABOUT KILLING MY POOR BAGON? ;-;

It was only a smol baby ;-;

OllieOllivander
  • OllieOllivander
  • N.E.W.T. Student
  • Student
  • 257 posts
  • IGN:Ollie Ollivander

I've still got a ways to go in moon... Now I feel way behind. *still only beat 3 trials*

Veara Titan
  • Veara Titan
  • N.E.W.T. Student
  • Student
  • 403 posts
  • IGN:Veara Titan / Veara_

Haven't had much time to continue my quest in Pokémon Sun... but I'll finish it eventually ;)

MY BUTTERFREE WILL END YOU AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

HarryB
  • HarryB
  • Witch/Wizard
  • Student
  • 37 posts
  • IGN:HarryB

Once i finish my game, battle me and imma beat u!

*whispers to his starter* what level are u? "Ummm...5 " Dangit!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users