• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

Katherine <3
  • Katherine <3
  • O.W.L. Student
  • Student
  • 145 posts
  • IGN:kathvocado

Usually these kinds of social communities of minecraft have scammers and hackers somewhere in there which makes me not willing to trust these types of servers. I have been scammed multiple times on some servers and hope for it not to happen again. Even my parents get a little worried when i play on minecraft because of these types of things. When you share personal information too much, bad things may happen in real life more than just in minecraft. You may be wondering why i said all of this but here's why. Ever since i first joined knockturn, i have noticed that this community is a way safer, smaller one than most in other places. This is why i have grown to trust all of you so much that its amazing and its been hard to keep this in the whole time. As a new years resolution, i told myself that i would finally reveal myself as a little smol bean. I am not 13 years old. Thats what i say to everyone who i don't trust who asks me. Im 10 years old, and if you don't believe me i can prove it. This has been one of the best years i have had because i found knockturn and began to trust people that i haven't even met which really changed my view on things. I know, i know, i have said i am 13 on staff applications and that must make me seem really immature, doesn't it. But i was just doing all these things because i am smarter than to trust people who i haven't even met before i spoke to them. No offense to all of my buddies on knockturn (mainly Jake and Grass) that i said i don't trust you. I do now because i have gotten to know all of you for four months which has honestly been the best four months of my life. I apologize dearly and hope nothing bad happens because i have been honest and revealed myself to be a smol bean. 

VDD
  • VDD
  • Witch/Wizard
  • 65 posts
  • IGN:VDD

It's all good Katherine. I have experience with cases like this, and it's not always easy to come out at all. People are confused and judged by these types of things, but what you said is safe with us here. You're a great person, and that really is hard to change for who you are. It may be a bit hard to trust future things, but I'm sure it'll be fine.

Viøletta
  • Viøletta
  • N.E.W.T. Student
  • 307 posts
  • IGN:Violetta Arelle

I'm glad you trust us enough to tell us this! There's no harm done in this, I understand completely why you would do this. On another server I played on before, I did the same thing because I was afraid that people would find me immature or "too young". Knockturn is a fabulous community of people and we love you all the same, no matter what age. <3

Grace
  • Grace
  • Witch/Wizard
  • Student
  • 85 posts
  • IGN:Grace Granger

Very proud Katherinenenenene!
It takes a lot to tell people about your real self, when some people can be extremely judgemental/rude towards someone's age.
Personally I thought it was super brave of you :P. We still love you even though you're a smol bean <3

Bel!øna
  • Bel!øna
  • O.W.L. Student
  • 164 posts
  • IGN:Bellona [Narwhaldo] Spiritus

This was probably a hard thing for you to do and I'm so glad you did so. It takes a big person to do this and you're still my friend no matter your age. (But you will always be my smol bean) <3

Jake Evans
  • Jake Evans
  • Witch/Wizard
  • Student
  • 78 posts
  • IGN:Jake Evans

I as Bellona said You will always be my smol bean no matter your age :3

Katherine <3
  • Katherine <3
  • O.W.L. Student
  • Student
  • 145 posts

Thank you all for your support :D

StaceyChaø
  • StaceyChaø
  • Chief of the Wizards Council
  • Professor
  • 518 posts
  • IGN:Stacey Longbottom

-hugs Katherine- I love you no matter what age you are! Glad you enjoy the community though enough that you trust us with this. You're a fab being!

Katherine <3
  • Katherine <3
  • O.W.L. Student
  • Student
  • 145 posts

Again thanks so much for your love <3 you are all great friends and I'm happy to be your smol bean anyday ;3

Percy Renshaw
  • Percy Renshaw
  • O.W.L. Student
  • Student
  • 182 posts
  • IGN:Percy Renshaw

I'm only one year older than you and it shows that you are mature the way you announced your message
So everything is fine :D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users