• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

Kat Kirkland
  • Kat Kirkland
  • N.E.W.T. Student
  • 451 posts
  • IGN:Kat [KneeCapDeleter] Weasley

Hello there!

Recently, @Zoe Tripp and I hosted a small "New Years Hide and Seek Event" Which went on for an amazing 4 hours... With this, App and I realized that not a lot of players on at that time are available for most server events. This time seemed like a good time for a majority of players, as it goes on for a decent amount of hours. After all this thinking, we have decided to host Hide and Seek as a weekly event every Saturday night! We are not assigning an official time, as we will do it for as long as we can, when we can, Saturday nights. However, we cannot do this without your help. This is why, we are starting a donation system for our prize money. You don't have to donate, but we'd highly appriciate if you do so. Without donations, this wont be possible. We love to include a roleplay sense to this, so we will broadcast a small conversation between Kat and App as we hide, or our actions. All hints will also be conversations and actions. If you get custom hints, please make sure that you give it a convo/action sense. The galleons you submit to hide WILL go towards that event. There will be 10-20 rounds, depending on the donations that week. More rounds will be hosted by players/other staff members. Heres a few questions and answers:

What are the prizes?

Prizes change every time. We will give out galleons (Max of 5) to Hogsmeade exclusive treats! With this, we will need galleon donations and item donations. If you donate an item, we prefer if its stacked- and if it doesnt stack, only donate a few. We will take just about anything. (Item doesnt have to be from Hogsmeade, it can be from WWW or some kind of food.

Can I hide?

Yes, actually! But, we charge for it {theres always a catch :c}.

Prices:

10 galleons per round! (Thats only voting for the server twice!)

1 Galleon per custom hint (You give hints [Max of 4 hints] and we broadcast)

1 Galleon for us to choose the spot

Thats up to 15 galleons per round.

You gotta have rules?!

Well, we do! Of course.

Rule 1: All server/global rules apply

Rule 2: No Apparating, brooms or use of homes (unless its GH) this does NOT include spawn

Rule 3: NO COMPLAINING ABOUT PRIZES. If you wont want it, don't participate! Simple!

Rule 4: Dont spam us to hide :c, Simply owl mail us the galleons and mail saying the galleons are for you to hide

Rule 5: Don't ask Kat/App where it is, and dont make helpops. We also would love if you didnt share where we are in house/msg.

How will we know when it begins?

I (Kat Kirkland) will say something in #general (discord) and make a broadcast with this very post's link on the server! Then one of us will say somethig along the lines of "App and Kat have been lost! Who can find them?" and send a hint after that.

We hope to see youthere!

Annnub
  • Annnub
  • Chief of the Wizards Council
  • Builder
  • 523 posts
  • IGN:App Ellis

However, we cannot do this without your help. This is why, we are starting a donation system for our prize money. You don't have to donate, but we'd highly appriciate if you do so. Without donations, this wont be possible. 

There is a chest in Kat and I's office for donations. You can also owl galleons to disappointalia or Senpai__App ^-^

Aquilonn
  • Aquilonn
  • Wizengamot
  • 5668 posts
  • IGN:Andrew Arima

Can't wait! :D

HaliaBoo
  • HaliaBoo
  • N.E.W.T. Student
  • 292 posts
  • IGN:Halia Barnes/Savage/Malfoy (LittleBooCreeps)

omg yes :D

Katherine <3
  • Katherine <3
  • O.W.L. Student
  • Student
  • 145 posts
  • IGN:kathvocado

4 hours... Wow.... -gives all my money- HIDE ME

Annnub
  • Annnub
  • Builder
  • 523 posts

Don't forget to join us tonight for our first official night of Hide and Seek! :D

PinkiePurples
  • PinkiePurples
  • N.E.W.T. Student
  • 472 posts
  • IGN:Pinkie Schoenheit

I can't wait to do this xD

Annnub
  • Annnub
  • Builder
  • 523 posts

Hope everyone had fun tonight! Kat and I know we did and can't wait for you to join us on our second adventure next Saturday! ^-^

Percy Renshaw
  • Percy Renshaw
  • O.W.L. Student
  • Student
  • 182 posts
  • IGN:Percy Renshaw

I always miss it because of time zones *cri*

Annnub
  • Annnub
  • Builder
  • 523 posts

Don't forget to join us THIS SATURDAY (Two days!) for your Weekly Hide and Seek! If Kat makes it then more rounds but if she can't I will only be hosting a few rounds.

Annnub
  • Annnub
  • Builder
  • 523 posts

DON'T FORGET TO JOIN US TODAY FOR HIDE AND SEEK - RIGHT AFTER BELLONS CLASS :D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users