• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

Percy Renshaw
  • Percy Renshaw
  • O.W.L. Student
  • Student
  • 182 posts
  • IGN:Percy Renshaw

So soon I will probably be creating a library, but it is not in market yet because ideas still need to be made..
The idea is that if people have stories they would like to share they can write it up on a book and quill, pay a couple of galleons and I'd sell it in the library. This is *not* official, at the moment it is just an idea and I still need a building for it. If anybody has any ideas or would like to help out on putting the idea into action, just say so below and we'll get in touch on Discord!

Viøletta
  • Viøletta
  • N.E.W.T. Student
  • 307 posts
  • IGN:Violetta Arelle

I've actually had this idea for a long time but never got around to putting it into action. If you need any help, I will gladly volunteer. c:

Percy Renshaw
  • Percy Renshaw
  • O.W.L. Student
  • Student
  • 182 posts

That would be brilliant!

The problem is that as of right now, the idea is literally just an idea and I don't have a building for it soo.. D:

Katherine <3
  • Katherine <3
  • O.W.L. Student
  • Student
  • 145 posts
  • IGN:kathvocado

I can help but you said we have to pay you to sell it? You should pay us (buying the book) and then sell it for more than you paid for it at the library so both of us get profit.

Percy Renshaw
  • Percy Renshaw
  • O.W.L. Student
  • Student
  • 182 posts

Oh yeah xD I didn't think it through that much

Lilly Knight
  • Lilly Knight
  • O.W.L. Student
  • Student
  • 180 posts
  • IGN:Lilly Knight

I have a shop, so you could sell the books in there if you wanted. I could maybe donate some galleons to you so you could buy your own.

I also could write a bunch of books for you to sell. I'm always looking for ways to write more ^-^

Percy Renshaw
  • Percy Renshaw
  • O.W.L. Student
  • Student
  • 182 posts

I have a shop, so you could sell the books in there if you wanted. I could maybe donate some galleons to you so you could buy your own.

I also could write a bunch of books for you to sell. I'm always looking for ways to write more ^-^

Thank you so much for the offer! But earlier I remembered about my apartment and I am going to convert that into the book shop.

About the books, that'd be awesome! When the book shop is more prepared, I can start thinking about getting books so, if possible, yes please and thanks!

@Violetta and @Katherine <3 thanks, do you want me to get in touch on discord or not at all?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users