Server Issues?

Started by AlmerianMC , Jan 15 2017 05:12 AM

Best Answer Bel!øna , 15 January 2017 - 05:33 AM

This is a Knockturn server problem.The server crashed and is not back up yet. Try to avoid joining as it will lag the server when it is trying to get back up. The issue from earlier was from Minecraft. This is server. Are you on Discord? If so normally the all clear to join back is announced on there. Go to the full post

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

AlmerianMC
  • AlmerianMC
  • Squib
  • Professor
  • 21 posts
  • IGN:Almerian Shafiq

Hello! I know that a connection issue thread has already been started, but as I've received a different message I didn't want to just throw my two cents in on the alternate thread.

The error I'm receiving is:

"Connection Lost

Could not connect to default or fallback server, please try again later: java.net.ConnectException"

To state this, I can connect to other servers with no problem and currently have stable wi-fi. I've tried closing MC and reopening it, changing my version and changing it back (Currently on 1.10.2), restarting my computer entirely, and waiting for over an hour. Still can't connect to Knockturn. It looks like the server is up when I check the dinnerbone server status tool.

Bel!øna
  • Bel!øna
  • O.W.L. Student
  • 164 posts
  • IGN:Bellona [Narwhaldo] Spiritus

Best Answer

This is a Knockturn server problem.The server crashed and is not back up yet. Try to avoid joining as it will lag the server when it is trying to get back up. The issue from earlier was from Minecraft. This is server. Are you on Discord? If so normally the all clear to join back is announced on there.

AlmerianMC
  • AlmerianMC
  • Squib
  • Professor
  • 21 posts
  • IGN:Almerian Shafiq

I see! I will cease attempting to connect for now, then. I have discord and I can't believe I didn't think to check - thanks, and apologies for the unnecessary thread! ^^'

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users