Started by Bob Titan , Jan 19 2017 03:42 PM

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

Bob Titan
  • Bob Titan
  • Chief of the Wizards Council
  • 829 posts
  • IGN:Bob Titan

So, I wanna hear all of those funny Kahoot names/moments you guys have had. I will start it off with 3 things.

So the whole school was doing Kahoot and you could see all the names coming up and then someone named themselves fml xD it was pretty funny if you were there.

Another time me and like half the class named ourselves J + I because there was 2 people in the class and one named Jared obviously liked Isabell, we had like 10 people with the name xD

Next one was when I put my last name as my name and they almost deleted me before we yelled "NOOOOO DONT DO IT!"

Another time Pinkie decided I change my name to pea..................

Share your stories

StaceyChaø
  • StaceyChaø
  • Professor
  • 518 posts
  • IGN:Stacey Longbottom

Grace joined the Kahoot in my class naming herself something like Daddy or "StaceysDaddy" (Something weird). She always chose the same choice which was diamond. So when we saw the scores, usually the whole class got it right and there was that one vote for Diamond. (When the answer was diamond and we all got it right, the teacher would be like, "Woooo")

In one Kahoot way back during World Geography, I named myself "bagged_milk" I think people then started naming themselves after objects. (Ex: bagged_chocolate or bagged_coffee)

We had a project in World Geography to teach people of something. A part of that was to create a 5 question Kahoot with a prize. Well.... I created the Kahoot and was doing it too. I never intended to win, but I did. So no one knew who got the prize. (I just gave the prize to a random person) We got last place too, but not only because of the Kahoot. XD

Aquilonn
  • Aquilonn
  • Wizengamot
  • 5668 posts
  • IGN:Andrew Arima

In Kahoots, I actually NEVER use my name. Instead, I usually put either some sort of anime reference or video game/anime character.

Names I have used(if you get the reference let me know because no one in my class did :P):
Kirito
NaLu
[ ]
Saizo
Azura

I have a bank of names to use in the future as well. :P

Grace
  • Grace
  • Witch/Wizard
  • Student
  • 85 posts
  • IGN:Grace Granger

Grace joined the Kahoot in my class naming herself something like Daddy or "StaceysDaddy" (Something weird). She always chose the same choice which was diamond. So when we saw the scores, usually the whole class got it right and there was that one vote for Diamond. (When the answer was diamond and we all got it right, the teacher would be like, "Woooo")
In one Kahoot way back during World Geography, I named myself "bagged_milk" I think people then started naming themselves after objects. (Ex: bagged_chocolate or bagged_coffee)
We had a project in World Geography to teach people of something. A part of that was to create a 5 question Kahoot with a prize. Well.... I created the Kahoot and was doing it too. I never intended to win, but I did. So no one knew who got the prize. (I just gave the prize to a random person) We got last place too, but not only because of the Kahoot. XD

It was StaceyBbyDaddy and Staceysmaman and Staceysmomgotzitgoingon I've very proud of my actions and I regret nothing

Annnub
  • Annnub
  • Builder
  • 523 posts
  • IGN:App Ellis

NaLu

-heavy breathing- My friend ships Nali and I just gasped and now we always have arguments over it.

NALU FTW ;D

Kat Kirkland
  • Kat Kirkland
  • N.E.W.T. Student
  • 451 posts
  • IGN:Kat [KneeCapDeleter] Weasley

So in December before my school let out, we had a Kahoot Championship. I had my phone out, and decided to send the pin into a discord chat. Stacey joined, named herself something weird and everyone was like "who da <censoring myself> is 'I'mGonnaGetYo'??"
I also recorded it on video for Stacey <3
(There was a HP Kahoot that day, and I won o////)
I believe I have a picture of Stacey's name on my computer, if it's not on my phone. woop.

PinkiePurples
  • PinkiePurples
  • N.E.W.T. Student
  • 472 posts
  • IGN:Pinkie Schoenheit

REMIND ME NEXT TIME TO INVITE YOU GUYS TO MY CLASS KAHOOT

Anyways, I told this story when I announced the Kahoot Event in the announcements section, but I wasn't much of a crazy person back in 8th grade, so I just put my name. Now that I'm a little more outgoing and mysterious (I almost said mystic, curse you mystic messenger), I named myself TrashCan. I had my penpal from another server, who goes by the name SilovioHunter, I just call him Silo for short. Anyways, I did have him join my kahoot as "TrashCan 2.0"

Not very creative, I know, but next time there's a kahoot, I'm going straight to the McBork group chat lol

Thalli Take
  • Thalli Take
  • N.E.W.T. Student
  • Student
  • 227 posts
  • IGN:bagged_milk

bagged_milk <3 <3 <3 Did you know me then? xD 

Viøletta
  • Viøletta
  • N.E.W.T. Student
  • 307 posts
  • IGN:Violetta Arelle

Getting on Kahoot and typing in a nickname before realizing I typed in "Vio" instead of my real name and mentally facepalmed. 

StaceyChaø
  • StaceyChaø
  • Professor
  • 518 posts
  • IGN:Stacey Longbottom

bagged_milk <3 <3 <3 Did you know me then? xD

I don't know XD. There were so many bagged milk memes on Skype -glares at group-

Kat Kirkland
  • Kat Kirkland
  • N.E.W.T. Student
  • 451 posts
  • IGN:Kat [KneeCapDeleter] Weasley

I don't know XD. There were so many bagged milk memes on Skype -glares at group-

<3

PinkiePurples
  • PinkiePurples
  • N.E.W.T. Student
  • 472 posts
  • IGN:Pinkie Schoenheit

N E V E R  E N O U G H  M E M E S

Bob Titan
  • Bob Titan
  • 829 posts
  • IGN:Bob Titan

Another story, Luke joined my classes Kahoot, it was about Canadian history. Trashcan trolls FTW

Thalli Take
  • Thalli Take
  • N.E.W.T. Student
  • Student
  • 227 posts
  • IGN:bagged_milk

Well I mean, it's bagged milk! Why NOT?! -smiles at group- (whoever said group is)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users