• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

Charlotte Peakes
  • Charlotte Peakes
  • Muggle
  • Student
  • 7 posts
  • IGN:Charlotte Peakes

The player  Clary [AngelsOfDarkness] Bones (hufflepuff) keeps on spamming spells such as Bombarda and Rictusempra whenever sombody casts spells ( lumos spongify rictusempra) this spam causes us to die + she spams the rule no casting whithout  permission.

I would like that some mesures such as Temporary Ban, Muting (for life),No casting (only for her) or even BANNED would be taken. If not I will make sure to talk to her House Prefects so they can do something!   :o  :angry: 

Aquilonn
  • Aquilonn
  • Wizengamot
  • 5668 posts
  • IGN:Andrew Arima

I'm confused as to what you are reporting. If you're reporting her simply for spell spamming, this is allowed so long as it is not in the Great Hall, during an ongoing class, in Global, or somewhere else a Staff member deems unsuitable. If you are reporting her casting on you, then this is a role play offense and does not need to be reported. If she is casting on you repeatedly, this may be considered harassment and appropriate action will be taken as deemed necessary. However, we as the Staff will decide what is appropriate action, I assure you what you described is a bit too harsh for such an offense.

QrowBranwen
  • QrowBranwen
  • Muggle
  • Student
  • 5 posts
  • IGN:Qrow Harrison

Clary did not do anything wrong and Charolette started the spell casting, the spell spamming between the 2 happened in the towny server when Hogwarts was restarting

Aquilonn
  • Aquilonn
  • Wizengamot
  • 5668 posts

If it happened in Towny, it's legal. Towny is typically a free for all for stuff like this, unfortunately.

Bob Titan
  • Bob Titan
  • Chief of the Wizards Council
  • 829 posts
  • IGN:Bob Titan

It is not okay at spawn or in a towny with PVP off.

Aquilonn
  • Aquilonn
  • Wizengamot
  • 5668 posts

It is not okay at spawn or in a towny with PVP off.

That's true, but most areas it's allowed.

Annnub
  • Annnub
  • Chief of the Wizards Council
  • Builder
  • 523 posts
  • IGN:App Ellis

Also, you do not have any evidence which makes this post invalid for punishment.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users