Hazz DeTamble casting rictusempra without permission from the target (me)

Started by JHPael , Jan 31 2017 06:49 PM

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

JHPael
  • JHPael
  • Muggle
  • Student
  • 7 posts
  • IGN:JHPael

Yeah.. I'm not hateful toward ALL Slytherins but one of them managed to really ruin visit to Diagon Alley. That of course would be Hazz DeTamble. He cast Rictusempra on me without permission from me and even after Hari Bell (really great person) warned him not to cast it. I don't know what to do but I also got a reply from him saying that "What are you going to do about it" or such.. I'm not saying he should be straight up banned but a punishment couldn't be out of question i think..

Aquilonn
  • Aquilonn
  • Wizengamot
  • 5668 posts
  • IGN:Andrew Arima

Do you have some sort of proof? It's really hard to convict without evidence.

JHPael
  • JHPael
  • Muggle
  • Student
  • 7 posts
  • IGN:JHPael

Is it OK if I get him to admit that he did that? I wasn't able to take a screenshot at that time. Also I believe Hari Bell might be a witness..

Bel!øna
  • Bel!øna
  • O.W.L. Student
  • 164 posts
  • IGN:Bellona [Narwhaldo] Spiritus

Hi! Sorry that this happened to you but,

1. With what Andrew said, we really can't do anything without evidence. 

2. This is a RP offense. The worst thing that would happen would be 2-3 points taken from them. 

3. The rules specifically say:

"Reporting Roleplay

Only report serious, actual offenses in the Offenses section of the forums. Reporting things like flying inside, being casted on, or drunkenness in Hogwarts is very unnecessary and wastes staff's time. These are roleplay offenses, and people can get away with things in roleplay. It's part of the experience."

Unless they are repeatedly following you for the specific reason of casting on you or killing you, it's a RP offense and not necessary to be reported. Sorry about this.

PinkiePurples
  • PinkiePurples
  • N.E.W.T. Student
  • 472 posts
  • IGN:Pinkie Schoenheit

The casting we can't do anything about, but the remark he made about "What are you going to do about it", we will look into since it's general jerkiness/harassment

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users