I plan to buy the Wacom Cintiq Companion 2 in a few months, I heard it's a really good tablet, and I'd like to try and start doing digital art rather than just doing it on paper. I don't want to stop traditional art completely, I might just draw something on a quiz or something when I'm bored.
I've listed some pros and cons for this tablet, so maybe some people can leave a comment or suggestion on whether or not I should get this tablet.
- It has amazing pen pressure, or that I've seen in reviews.
- It can access the internet
- Has a lot of port keys on the sides, and you can change it to any function to desire
- Apparently feels like paper?
- It's a bit heavy
- It's really expensive, around 1,200 to 3,000 US dollars
- Not good for left handed people (I'm not left handed, but this is kind of something I just wanted to say)
What I plan to do with this tablet is take it with me to school everyday and just draw, rather than a sketchbook that literally has sticky notes and tabs coming out of it and is slightly falling apart. As I said before I want to start getting digital art because I want to take stuff like Animation in Junior Year and Digital Media in Junior or Senior year. I also want to do it because it's usually easy to keep all your drawings in one place, and it doesn't have limited "pages", unless we're talking about storage memory. I'll stop ranting now and save your ears.