• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

QrowBranwen
  • QrowBranwen
  • Muggle
  • Student
  • 5 posts
  • IGN:Qrow Harrison

I got banned for the most unfair reason and I never even gotten any warnings prior to my ban, I've had false information used against me and I can't even tell my side of the story and am being completely ignored, any idea how I can fix this without writing a ban appeal? I've had one denied already because the person who looked it over is one of the people with the false information

Annnub
  • Annnub
  • Chief of the Wizards Council
  • Builder
  • 523 posts
  • IGN:App Ellis

If the staff deny your ban appeal, you'll have to live with it. Staff have reasons and also they can check things other than evidence from others so I assume what they used actually isn't false information.

QrowBranwen
  • QrowBranwen
  • Muggle
  • Student
  • 5 posts

@Zoe Tripp they didn't have a good reason thought, the reason for them banning me is because I took a few iron pickaxes from a blacksmiths chest that I thought was a public chest for our kingdom and was going to replace them, I and roughly 9 other people on the server can prove that they do have false information 

PinkiePurples
  • PinkiePurples
  • N.E.W.T. Student
  • 472 posts
  • IGN:Pinkie Schoenheit

From your point of view I see it was unfair, but I want to hear the other staff's side of the story before I consider it unfair. But even then I can't do anything about it, sorry :<

QrowBranwen
  • QrowBranwen
  • Muggle
  • Student
  • 5 posts

@PinkiePurples makes sense, I only took some pickaxes though to further my quarry and the diamond armor was given to me by Luna

Crane
  • Crane
  • Administrators
  • 743 posts
  • IGN:Liam Blishwick

Regardless making posts on the forums complaining and saying how you were unfairly banned isn't the best way of going about that.
It is a little counterproductive if not a lot :/

QrowBranwen
  • QrowBranwen
  • Muggle
  • Student
  • 5 posts

@Crane theres not much I can do other than to ask for help, I wanna try to talk to one of the Owners who apparently have the screenshots but they won't let me see them 

Crane
  • Crane
  • Administrators
  • 743 posts
  • IGN:Liam Blishwick

They "won't let you see them" - they simply have not replied yet.
I suggest you wait for their response and instead of making quick posts and threads you should somewhat prepare and structure your appeal.
Having the forums being cluttered with posts on random "how do I get X to listen cause I was unfairly banned" is annoying and really bad for chances to appeal even if you are right in what you state.
It shows inpatience and lack of respect towards the person you were appealing to.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users