• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Shadow
  • Shadow
  • N.E.W.T. Student
  • Student
  • 282 posts
  • IGN:Shadow Blishen

Hai everyone, it's Shadow! I had a spell idea today, so I thought I'd share my idea. It would shoot out in a straight line, like other flare spells, but the particles would vary based upon your wand wood and core. This might be hard to code, but I thought it would be cool. 

The incantation would be singulis fulgo, and you guys could make the movements.  I was thinking the spell would be like year 3-4, so it would be a more advanced version of a flare.

An example is as followed,

If I have a Red wood and Phoenix Feather wand, my flare would look something like red particles and flame particles in a straight line. Or, a straight line of red particles with a swirl of flames. It all depends on what core and wand type you have.

I understand this may be difficult, but I think it could be a great addition to have a spell based upon the user. Thanks for reading!

Pandette
  • Pandette
  • Special Advisor to the Wizengamot
  • Administrators
  • 2648 posts
  • IGN:iarepandemonium

Sounds kind of cool, but the only problem is there are 440 diferent wand combos.  Perhaps I could come up with something if I took the time, but it would be put on the back burner (Ie I could do the 10 cores separately & the 44 woods on their own and then it would just get the wood/core. )

Pandette
  • Pandette
  • Special Advisor to the Wizengamot
  • Administrators
  • 2648 posts
  • IGN:iarepandemonium

Perhaps in addition to being a personal flare when they get their wand for the first time this could be what displays to show they choose the right wand.

Kwesi
  • Kwesi
  • N.E.W.T. Student
  • Student
  • 236 posts
  • IGN:Gareott Armstrong

Perhaps in addition to being a personal flare when they get their wand for the first time this could be what displays to show they choose the right wand.

That would be an interesting idea. It really would have a great effect on wands choose a wizard/witch and it would help extend wandlore on Knockturn. 

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: accepted

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users