3 votes

The History of the Server (Jan 2014 - present)

Started by Pandette , Jul 15 2015 02:13 PM

• Please log in to reply
32 replies to this topic

__Bea
  • __Bea
  • Squib
  • Builder
  • 26 posts
  • IGN:Bea Jones

Wow Pandette this is amazing! I love seeing all the pictures and reading about the history!

Kudos to you for keeping the project alive! Love how you took all sorts of photos, you're the real MVP!! :D

_breezeblocks_
  • _breezeblocks_
  • Court Scribe
  • Student
  • 1231 posts
  • IGN:Tessa Malamius

What I gathered: YOU STARTED A PERCY JACKSON SERVER? I love you even more omg

Bob Titan
  • Bob Titan
  • Chief of the Wizards Council
  • 829 posts
  • IGN:Bob Titan

What I gathered: YOU STARTED A PERCY JACKSON SERVER? I love you even more omg

Ikr before this I tried to find one but couldn't!

Pandette
  • Pandette
  • Special Advisor to the Wizengamot
  • Administrators
  • 2648 posts
  • IGN:iarepandemonium

Ikr before this I tried to find one but couldn't!

I didn't start it,  I was just building for it.

_breezeblocks_
  • _breezeblocks_
  • Court Scribe
  • Student
  • 1231 posts

Still beautiful! I love Percy Jackson, and Harry Potter. :D

Bob Titan
  • Bob Titan
  • 829 posts

Still beautiful! I love Percy Jackson, and Harry Potter. :D

they are my favourite series'. Just Leo should have died in Percy Jackson.

_breezeblocks_
  • _breezeblocks_
  • Court Scribe
  • Student
  • 1231 posts

excuse me what now

Bob Titan
  • Bob Titan
  • 829 posts

It's ending was way to happy

Griffinpuff12
  • Griffinpuff12
  • Special Advisor to the Wizengamot
  • Student
  • 3831 posts
  • IGN:Lyra Bennett

eX CU SE Y OU DI D YO U SA Y WH AT I THO UG H T YO U SAI D

_breezeblocks_
  • _breezeblocks_
  • Court Scribe
  • Student
  • 1231 posts

SAME LYRA! H E DI D n o  T J u ST say LEO should have DIED

MightyThor1198
  • MightyThor1198
  • Witch/Wizard
  • Builder
  • 98 posts
  • IGN:Alex Snow

So much not talked about, but then again Different perspectives. But in a nutshell, she covered it. Just so you all know, the main staff team that she came up with involved Richela as a Co-owner,Sonia, Blast, and Bethie as admins, Madeline Bell, Myself, Indigo, Lasagna(until las was promoted), and Sky.  know I am forgetting lots more, but those were the main people I remember. I joined about almost a year and a half ago, in the time of TLO. I also remember that I applied for receptionist, and Richela wasn't wanting to since I was(reason unknown). But, I decided after a pep-talk from either her or fox that I would try for mod. I remember I was one of the first(I can't remember whether or not I was he first) Assistant professors, in the class History of Magic. Chris trained me in it and eventually I became in a way the substitute teacher for it until another professor would have decided to teach it. I was the first assistant professor to take over a class, in a way. I remember the first day of Bethie, Maddie, Lasagna, Richela, Indigo, Blast, and so many more. I remember fox making me feel bad for pushing it with the bit of duckiexfox and then Pande saying I didn't know better when I was freaking out about it. I remember when Diagon Alley was just a couple of streets. I remember the first buildings being built in London, Bethie building Diagon, all of it. I am proud to say I have seen this server grow ow it as and that I don't plan on leaving any time soon. Pande as helped me in so many ways, in emotional crisis and more. Everything on this server has made me a better person, whether it was good or bad things causing it. And it really sounds like I am saying I have no life. But I do, and not one but two. One off the computer, and one revolving around the server. I have grown wiser as well as friendships I will remember for a long time. I feel like an uncle, proud of my Sister and what she has created. This is getting so cheesy and emotional(crying a bit while typing this).

Binoku
  • Binoku
  • Muggle
  • Student
  • 3 posts
  • IGN:Binoku

All of this brings back memories. I wish we could go back and visit the old fashioned knockturn.

gakindle
  • gakindle
  • Muggle
  • Student
  • 4 posts
  • IGN:Theo [gakindle] Harrison

I remember some of this! It's amazing how far its come in the year I have been on!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users