• 123 posts
  • IGN:Wild Dixon (Wild_Unknown)

"I'm a Hufflepuff"

TwinkleCraft
  • TwinkleCraft
  • Muggle
  • Student
  • 7 posts
  • IGN:Twinkle Murray (or XxGemmaxX on IRC)

That first video gets on my nerves. I'm betting (1 knut coz im broke) that I am a ravenclaw on knockturn because I said that I wanted to be ravenclaw (for a change) Sure enough, it put me in Ravenclaw. Every single other one I've done  I'm a Puff and I'm Proud! Hufflepuffs are NOT STUPID

And with the second one, Again, it says Puff's are stupid! Gryffindors are not annoying, And the other ones, about Ravens and Slytherins, they're ok.

Jackson Riggs
  • Jackson Riggs
  • Witch/Wizard
  • Student
  • 66 posts
  • IGN:bearclaw28

That first video gets on my nerves. I'm betting (1 knut coz im broke) that I am a ravenclaw on knockturn because I said that I wanted to be ravenclaw (for a change) Sure enough, it put me in Ravenclaw. Every single other one I've done I'm a Puff and I'm Proud! Hufflepuffs are NOT STUPID

And with the second one, Again, it says Puff's are stupid! Gryffindors are not annoying, And the other ones, about Ravens and Slytherins, they're ok.

Shh shh you forget that Im a hufflepuff and posted this because it was honestly funny. Like Im am the most hufflepuff hufflepuff rn.

Lily
  • Lily
  • Chief of the Wizards Council
  • Student
  • 526 posts
  • IGN:Lily Arlington

Oh my gosh I love that Buzzfeed video! I have seen it thousands of times! I even know their names (Ned is Gryffindor, Zach is Ravenclaw, Keith is Hufflepuff, Eugene is Slytherin )

Lily
  • Lily
  • Student
  • 526 posts
  • IGN:Lily Arlington

Also, I'm a Hufflepuff on the server, yet on Pottermore I'm a Slytherin, so idk which one, but I prefer Slytherin 🐍

Felix Armstrong
  • Felix Armstrong
  • Squib
  • Student
  • 12 posts
  • IGN:Felix Armstrong

On pottermore I'm a rave, and in server in a rave. However on the servers I used to play on before I realized this totally epic one, I have always gotten puff. Maybe I'm divergent lol

_breezeblocks_
  • _breezeblocks_
  • Court Scribe
  • Student
  • 1231 posts
  • IGN:Tessa Malamius

I'm Ravenclaw on the server, but Gryffindor on Pottermore.  :3

Bob Titan
  • Bob Titan
  • 829 posts
  • IGN:Bob Titan

What's pottermore?

Griffinpuff12
  • Griffinpuff12
  • Special Advisor to the Wizengamot
  • Student
  • 3831 posts
  • IGN:Lyra Bennett

@ColonelBubbles It's an interactive Harry Potter website where you go through the books and finds objects. The scenes are played out as moving drawings. You get sorted and get your own wand, you can duel and make potions also. It's pretty cool. I also heard the patronus test is coming up soon.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users