• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

XDisaster_GirlX
  • XDisaster_GirlX
  • Muggle
  • Student
  • 9 posts
  • IGN:Willow Fortescue

Hey so I'm Willow Fortescue, and yes my real first name is Willow. I have a goal in mind to reach for this server and cite, I want to get to be an admin and help Pande and the others with there server. Now my goals aside here's a bit about me. I am fourteen years old and have only now started playing minecraft. My father is a computer programmer and engineer and has taught me how to code and do computer maintenance, well some I'm not a pro at it but i know the basics. I'm in my last year of middle school right now and will be a freshmen next year. I love art and creating, all the skins you see on me, Cass, or Mason i created. I also am a (as my friends say) God in the kitchen because i make the best food. I tend to be on my computer a lot weather that is reading fan-fiction playing a game or on minecraft. My favorite color is red while my favorite shade is black. I am a bit more girly in the clothing style but my mouth and mind is just not. I have social anxiety so it's hard for me to speak voice to voice or face to face with new people ive never met before, but dont worry i get over it in like five minutes. I am known to be a great helper and leader by my friends and many peers. Well i guess that is it about me. Hope i can meet my goal. Love and hugs to everyone who reads this.  :wub:  :D  :) 

Alice
  • Alice
  • N.E.W.T. Student
  • Student
  • 211 posts
  • IGN:Alice Demure (Formerly Cunningham)/[Qlivia]

Welcome to the Community! I look forward to being in class with you. ^_^

Kwesi
  • Kwesi
  • N.E.W.T. Student
  • Student
  • 236 posts
  • IGN:Gareott Armstrong

Hey there WIllow! I hope you have a fulfilling time on the server. :)

Crystal Bell
  • Crystal Bell
  • Plugin Developer
  • Crystal Mare
  • 258 posts
  • IGN:Crystal Bell

Had a good time last night when playing CaH, Welcome to the server!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users