5 replies to this topic

Crane
  • Crane
  • Chief of the Wizards Council
  • Administrators
  • 743 posts
  • IGN:Liam Blishwick

Heyo!

So, I want to share a couple ideas that I think would improve the experience on the server greatly.

First off:

I would really like to see a "house stats" on the server, listing the top 10-25 people by points earned for each house. this is perhaps to make it a bit competitive to get points, thus attending more classes and doing more homework.

This would also include the bottom 5, with the most negative score as they are dragging down their house and needs to be publicly shamed.

Next thing:
The possibility of "Of-limits" sections of the castle. ie. stuff being build, professors offices, hallways which we are not supposed to be in and punishment for doing so.
(think Argus Flich and Mrs. Norris)

Third thing:
Make Hogsmeade NAAAO!
seriourly, i love that place..
Make it so we can hang out there, possibly AFk and you will have the coolest AFk-louches in the world.

(best parts are the hoghead, the three broomsticks) and a couple secret entries to Hogwarts! O.o

- Liam

Psychodynamic
  • Psychodynamic
  • Witch/Wizard
  • Student
  • 94 posts
  • IGN:Josh Anderson

Heyo!

So, I want to share a couple ideas that I think would improve the experience on the server greatly.

First off:

I would really like to see a "house stats" on the server, listing the top 10-25 people by points earned for each house. this is perhaps to make it a bit competitive to get points, thus attending more classes and doing more homework.

This would also include the bottom 5, with the most negative score as they are dragging down their house and needs to be publicly shamed.

Next thing:
The possibility of "Of-limits" sections of the castle. ie. stuff being build, professors offices, hallways which we are not supposed to be in and punishment for doing so.
(think Argus Flich and Mrs. Norris)

Third thing:
Make Hogsmeade NAAAO!
seriourly, i love that place..
Make it so we can hang out there, possibly AFk and you will have the coolest AFk-louches in the world.

(best parts are the hoghead, the three broomsticks) and a couple secret entries to Hogwarts! O.o

- Liam

First Thing:

That would be very interesting indeed, it would be nice to see who has earnt the most house points and who has been exceptionally bad!

Second Thing:

It would be nice for professors to set their office for staff only, but probably only for more senior professors.

Third Thing:

Don't rush the builders.

Pandette
  • Pandette
  • Special Advisor to the Wizengamot
  • Administrators
  • 2648 posts
  • IGN:iarepandemonium

Hogsmeade is coming, I'll prolly go back to working on it this week.  I have been mia and it's my project so~~

Pandette
  • Pandette
  • Special Advisor to the Wizengamot
  • Administrators
  • 2648 posts
  • IGN:iarepandemonium

Accepted for the first two suggestions  ~~ I will esp consider roleplay aspect stuff for the 2nd one.

LeoMania
  • LeoMania
  • O.W.L. Student
  • Student
  • 188 posts
  • IGN:Leo Garland

@Pande, I'll Help out with building Hogsmeade, if there is anything that needs doing?

Fancepants
  • Fancepants
  • Chief of the Wizards Council
  • Administrators
  • 843 posts
  • IGN:Fance Garland

Hogsmeade is coming, I'll prolly go back to working on it this week.  I have been mia and it's my project so~~

Jealoussssssssss, you should help do hallways on the ministry lol!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: accepted

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users