Bed and Chest Taken in Common Room

Started by polygon_dust , Aug 23 2015 02:52 PM

Best Answer Bill Mckinley , 23 August 2015 - 07:11 PM

Your bed was given away for being inactive or not on the server for longer that 21 days. Don't fret though! You can get another bed, but your stuff will not be returned

Go to the full post

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

polygon_dust
  • polygon_dust
  • Muggle
  • Student
  • 2 posts
  • IGN:Jarrod Ryan

I logged on 8/23/15 and went to my place in the Ravenclaw common room to grab some of my things out of my chest. When I got to there, my bed and chest, along with my items, had been taken by a person named Adam Grant. I would like some help in regaining my spot in the common room and replacing the things that were stolen if anyone can.

Thank you to whomever can help.

Aquilonn
  • Aquilonn
  • Wizengamot
  • 5668 posts
  • IGN:Andrew Arima

I can't say for certain, but from what I understand, if you're inactive for a certain period of time without notice, your bed and chest will be given to another student. I don't know if this is the case, but I think it's the most plausible explanation.

Adam Roberts
  • Adam Roberts
  • Witch/Wizard
  • Student
  • 86 posts
  • IGN:Adam Roberts

That would be me... The bed i chose didn't have a name on it. Just ask Bill Cole he moved me in. As for the chest Im not sure what was in it but i didnt take anything. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Adam Roberts
  • Adam Roberts
  • Witch/Wizard
  • Student
  • 86 posts
  • IGN:Adam Roberts

Wait a min. I heard that after 21 days of being inactive a players bed and chest are removed. Is this true?

Bill Mckinley
  • Bill Mckinley
  • Witch/Wizard
  • Student
  • 88 posts
  • IGN:BillyDaDuck

Best Answer

Your bed was given away for being inactive or not on the server for longer that 21 days. Don't fret though! You can get another bed, but your stuff will not be returned

polygon_dust
  • polygon_dust
  • Muggle
  • Student
  • 2 posts
  • IGN:Jarrod Ryan

Ah ok, thank you for correcting me Adam Grant, sorry for blaming you for this. I know I was last on before today long before the 21 days of inactivity, but I'll settle for a new bed. Thank you you two for your help.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users