help me i am muted

Started by Hermione100 , Feb 21 2016 02:26 AM

Best Answer Richela , 21 February 2016 - 06:55 PM

@Pandette
I ended up banning her after I checked her chat logs. She was continuing to break the rules and use /me to bypass her mute even after she had been warned several times. She also insulted the server, the staff, was constantly spamming, and was using all caps constantly. It went on for quite a while too. Go to the full post

• Please log in to reply
29 replies to this topic

Richela
  • Richela
  • Chief of the Wizards Council
  • Administrators
  • 885 posts
  • IGN:Richela

I see three big things here.

1. Spamming
2. Advertising
3. Bybassing a mute

Considering all these things and how you have responded to the punishment for these things, I would say that your mute should not be lifted. It does not matter that you are apparently new to Minecraft. It does not matter that you just want to have fun and don't think discipline is needed on minecraft servers. It especially doesn't matter that you hadn't read the rules because reading the rules is a responsible thing to do on ALL Minecraft servers, and you are expected to know the rules before you start seriously playing on a server.
If you really need help from a staff member on the server, I'd suggest /helpop. Otherwise, you can play quietly or not play on the server a ton until the mute is lifted. But, those are just my suggestions.

Also, you shouldn't spam forums like this. Posting over and over is against the rules. Once again, I'd suggest going and actually reading the rules before you get banned from the forums.

Hermione100
  • Hermione100
  • Squib
  • Banned
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts
  • IGN:Hermione knight

i am not a squib

Richela
  • Richela
  • Administrators
  • 885 posts

Please stop replying to this appeal with random stuff. Only say things here that relate to your mute.

Richela
  • Richela
  • Administrators
  • 885 posts

@ Hermione100
This topic was not removed as you complained about in your other post. Your other post has been deleted. Due to your immaturity and due to the fact that you are, once again, breaking rules, you will be banned from the forums.

Pandette
  • Pandette
  • Special Advisor to the Wizengamot
  • Administrators
  • 2648 posts
  • IGN:iarepandemonium

By being on any minecraft server or internet community you are applying to a social contract that you know the rules of the area you are in.  That implies that if you are joining that community & have not read the rules, you will still be held accountable.  The same can be said for the law.  If you drive drunk, you aren't going to go to the police and tell them that you didn't know it was a law.  Regardless of you knowing the law, you are held accountable.  In this case, a ban would usually have been more appropriate, since advertising is a bannable offense.  However, Nomsy decided to take mercy and mute you in place of banning.  Next time, I hope you read the rules when joining a new community.

Richela
  • Richela
  • Administrators
  • 885 posts

Best Answer

@Pandette
I ended up banning her after I checked her chat logs. She was continuing to break the rules and use /me to bypass her mute even after she had been warned several times. She also insulted the server, the staff, was constantly spamming, and was using all caps constantly. It went on for quite a while too.

Pandette
  • Pandette
  • Administrators
  • 2648 posts

sounds good @Richela

abby2002
  • abby2002
  • Squib
  • Banned
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts
  • IGN:ylslaya

couldn't  her a second chance or something

Pandette
  • Pandette
  • Administrators
  • 2648 posts

couldn't  her a second chance or something

She outright broke the rule not only in chat but also using /me, spammed the page, and then proceeded to send me emails.  If she was to be given another chance it would be like her 15th at this point.

abby2002
  • abby2002
  • Squib
  • Banned
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts
  • IGN:ylslaya

Ok and did you ban her from the actual game

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users