help me i am muted

Started by Hermione100 , Feb 21 2016 02:26 AM

Best Answer Richela , 21 February 2016 - 06:55 PM

@Pandette
I ended up banning her after I checked her chat logs. She was continuing to break the rules and use /me to bypass her mute even after she had been warned several times. She also insulted the server, the staff, was constantly spamming, and was using all caps constantly. It went on for quite a while too. Go to the full post

• Please log in to reply
29 replies to this topic

Hermione100
  • Hermione100
  • Squib
  • Banned
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts
  • IGN:Hermione knight

i was muted for 1 full month and i did nothing wrong. i just asked a teacher to see if i could go into class because she closed it and i just got on. and then she muted me for no reason. for 1 month like who does that please help i want to talk to my friends.

Richela
  • Richela
  • Chief of the Wizards Council
  • Administrators
  • 885 posts
  • IGN:Richela

Do you know who muted who exactly and do you know how long ago you were muted?

Crane
  • Crane
  • Chief of the Wizards Council
  • Administrators
  • 743 posts
  • IGN:Liam Blishwick

She was muted doing Octavias Herb class.
First for spamming Tavi to get in the closed class(which she has done before) and then for 1 month by Nomsy for advertising about another server bypassing the mute using /me
This allowed 25-ish people to see the advertisement.

Nomsy
  • Nomsy
  • Developer
  • Administrators
  • 242 posts
  • IGN:Nomsy Savage

38RboAI.png
That's considered advertising and I was the one who muted you. Yes it might be a bit excessive, but it still a rule that was broken. You did do something wrong. The classed was closed and that is not a proper response.

Hermione100
  • Hermione100
  • Squib
  • Banned
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

but i did not even know i am still very new to minecraft and have only been on for about a month for the whole thing

Hermione100
  • Hermione100
  • Squib
  • Banned
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

did i even say the name of the server and how was i suppose to know not to talk about other servers i never get in trouble on other servers

Hermione100
  • Hermione100
  • Squib
  • Banned
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

is the mute actually for a real month or a month on the game i really want to talk to my friends and how can i talk to a teacher in a class or ask for help by someone explain that. minecraft is supposed to be for fun where you play with friends and build i never heard anything saying minecraft is for discipline and not to talk with your friends and not to socialize and then become friends. this will just make people not want to play on that server and then the server will have less people all because of that so now what are you going to do

Hermione100
  • Hermione100
  • Squib
  • Banned
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

i don't read rule books because minecraft is supposed to be fun. and you should just give a warning to new people before you go hard on them. i did not know that. i just wanted to go to class and learn i have never been to a herbology class before because of octavia hunter she needs to keep it open for people that just get on and want to go to class i am still a new person and barley know where every thing is please i want to talk to people and socialize and i don't want to have to use /me for a whole month. i am just a kid who wants to have fun and i don't know how old you are but can't you be kind and let me off i won't do it again now that i know the rules. it would be very kind and you would be blessed for doing a very kind thing for someone. i got blessed today by giving a homeless man a dollar and it feels really good to help someone. you will feel good if you helped me i just know you will. so please reply  and find the good inside your heart. thank you. p.s. read the other comments i wrote and explain them to me i will keep in touch on my iPod. well bye and hope you have a great rest of the day.

:)  :D  B)  ^_^

Hermione100
  • Hermione100
  • Squib
  • Banned
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

also when did i span in a closed class before

Malia SHSL Memelord
  • Malia SHSL Memelord
  • N.E.W.T. Student
  • Student
  • 212 posts
  • IGN:Malia McGonagall

you should always read the rules... like really, Servers would be chaos if they didn't have rules, it wouldn't be fun

Hermione100
  • Hermione100
  • Squib
  • Banned
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

really i don't read the rules cause they usually are so long and boring also they are making a new harry potter book called the cursed child comes out july 31 at midnight i am so happy it is the 8th harry potter book 

Malia SHSL Memelord
  • Malia SHSL Memelord
  • N.E.W.T. Student
  • Student
  • 212 posts
  • IGN:Malia McGonagall

if you read the rules, you wouldnt be muted, though

Hermione100
  • Hermione100
  • Squib
  • Banned
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

well i will read the rules next time but why can't they let me off it would be very kind i am only a kid how am i supposed to know better this game is supposed to be fun not rules rules rules rules like what is the matter with them and if i talk about another server on a different server no one cares really.

FroschThink
  • FroschThink
  • N.E.W.T. Student
  • Student
  • 205 posts
  • IGN:Josh Dun

Reading the rules is important, also a mute for a month seems a tiiiny bit harsh being she can't cast spells at all

Hermione100
  • Hermione100
  • Squib
  • Banned
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

and muting someone for a whole month will make no one want to play it and then they will go to another server and maybe delete this server

Hermione100
  • Hermione100
  • Squib
  • Banned
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

thanks you 

Hermione100
  • Hermione100
  • Squib
  • Banned
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

i gtg we will talk tomorrow keep on talking and i agree froschtihink that i won't be able to do spells so how can i practice and how can i talk to a teacher 

Hermione100
  • Hermione100
  • Squib
  • Banned
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

so what do you have to say

Hermione100
  • Hermione100
  • Squib
  • Banned
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

i love knocturn and the people in it it is the best harry potter server ever i would hate to not be able to talk and practice spells i really am bad at spells i have only class one spell once called lumos i can't do an others so i have to practice and want about exams how can i do that.

Hermione100
  • Hermione100
  • Squib
  • Banned
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

how do you work this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users