• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

FroschThink
  • FroschThink
  • N.E.W.T. Student
  • Student
  • 205 posts
  • IGN:Josh Dun

This is a topic completely related to two unprofessional staff.

First, I'll start off with Gracen. I'm being bullied on the server by another player, and I ask for help from Fance in global. Immediately she comes at me with something completely unrelated to the situation. That's all with her, but Staff should be profession especially when coming for help.

Next, Fance. I go to her asking for help on the situation and how Gracen was treating me. She first tries to help with logs and I say that it was rude that Gracen was talking with that tone. She then says that she was correct and I'm in the wrong. How am I in the wrong for complaining about a bully on the server? They're talking about stuff that happened many days ago and how since I made a mistake, and was punished, that I shouldn't be helped? Then Fance is like "I'm the most helpful on the server." But no matter how many little deeds she does she'll never be able to fix the fact that she refused someone who's being harassed verbally by a player. She's also completely bias about Gracen, not even trying to help. She then mutes me after telling her it's completely unfair how she's treating me when I need help. I end up getting scolded and threatened to be banned?

Lily
  • Lily
  • Chief of the Wizards Council
  • Student
  • 526 posts
  • IGN:Lily Arlington

What was Gracen saying to you? If it was about lessons and homework and such, she is a Professor, so she can talk to you about homework and such. This does not mean that I'm taking sides. And also, I saw that you and Luke were arguing in Global, which is also not allowed. And what do you mean by "Unprofessional?"

FroschThink
  • FroschThink
  • N.E.W.T. Student
  • Student
  • 205 posts

What was Gracen saying to you? If it was about lessons and homework and such, she is a Professor, so she can talk to you about homework and such. This does not mean that I'm taking sides. And also, I saw that you and Luke were arguing in Global, which is also not allowed. And what do you mean by "Unprofessional?"

Gracen said "Stop acting childish, you're getting this because you cast on people." or something similar to that. It was also nothing involving her, I was talking to Fance and she just pops in. And by unprofessional I mean that they should try to help someone.

Lily
  • Lily
  • Student
  • 526 posts
  • IGN:Lily Arlington

There is a server rule where you can't cast on others

FroschThink
  • FroschThink
  • N.E.W.T. Student
  • Student
  • 205 posts

There is a server rule where you can't cast on others

But that was completely unrelated to the subject at matter, in which I cast and he flew into it, then 3 hours later he starts harassing me, so I tell fance and they're saying I deserve it

Crystal Bell
  • Crystal Bell
  • Plugin Developer
  • Crystal Mare
  • 258 posts
  • IGN:Crystal Bell

Finding evidence for this in the chatlogs is impossible without a screenshot or a date and time when this happend.

EDIT:

I've done some effort to obtain some chatlogs

H0HNbaE.png

In this I can see that you were directly told by staffmember to stop doing something.

If you have chatlogs of this, please provide them.

FroschThink
  • FroschThink
  • N.E.W.T. Student
  • Student
  • 205 posts

Finding evidence for this in the chatlogs is impossible without a screenshot or a date and time when this happend.

EDIT:

I've done some effort to obtain some chatlogs

H0HNbaE.png

In this I can see that you were directly told by staffmember to stop doing something.

If you have chatlogs of this, please provide them.

Being that her comment was unrelated to the issue at hand, I was complaining about Luke, who later in chat states, "Rufus is being retarded as usual."

Nomsy
  • Nomsy
  • Developer
  • Administrators
  • 242 posts
  • IGN:Nomsy Savage

"You should stop being salty for no reason"

Fancepants
  • Fancepants
  • Administrators
  • 843 posts
  • IGN:Fance Garland

Being that her comment was unrelated to the issue at hand, I was complaining about Luke, who later in chat states, "Rufus is being retarded as usual."

Okay so Rufus I explained to you I was willing to look into the logs for Luke as you can see he stated something in local we didn't have anything in whispers. I informed you to relax and I would look into it. You ther proceeded by verbally bashing Gracen for reprimanding you for casting on others she wasn't not stating you should stop dude to the fact Luke was being mean to you because she did not have social spy on there for there was no way for her to know. It was a general stop casting in people when we are looking at you to become staff. I feel this has not relation and was out of contex. What upsets me was the fact that you kept a going on and on and insulting me when I work very hard to ensure everyone is safe on this server and has a good environment to play in. When I asked you to stop the first time you kept rappidly typing to me over and over to which I informed you I would
Mute you and then ignore you to which I had to do. I also informed you to put a complaint about Lukas in the forums so we can look into it and you stated that you did not care about what he said. I was very surpised to see this in the offense section. I apologize if you misunderstood me and if anything was interpreted in a different way. Once again it is not our intention to alienate or harm students just as we hope they will not do they same to us

Pandette
  • Pandette
  • Special Advisor to the Wizengamot
  • Administrators
  • 2648 posts
  • IGN:iarepandemonium

@Fancepants Besides the fact that he was clearly doing wrong, staff should not be insulting users by calling them a child in global, and his argument against it is justified.

Fancepants
  • Fancepants
  • Administrators
  • 843 posts

@Pandette I will talk to Gracen about that and let her know . I didn't really see this as an insult since it's not really on our insult list :P. I saw it as stop being a bad boy.

Fancepants
  • Fancepants
  • Administrators
  • 843 posts

The other argument of me not assisting was invalid since the main issue was with Luke and I offered to look into it.

Pandette
  • Pandette
  • Administrators
  • 2648 posts

@Pandette I will talk to Gracen about that and let her know . I didn't really see this as an insult since it's not really on our insult list :P. I saw it as stop being a bad boy.

Just cause its not on the swear list doesn't mean it isnt rude.

Pandette
  • Pandette
  • Administrators
  • 2648 posts

The other argument of me not assisting was invalid since the main issue was with Luke and I offered to look into it.

I wasn't saying you did or did not assist.  Just saying, if someone referred to me as a child in another server I would probably not keep going to that server.

Fancepants
  • Fancepants
  • Administrators
  • 843 posts

I wasn't saying you did or did not assist.  Just saying, if someone referred to me as a child in another server I would probably not keep going to that server.

Ah okay understood. Thanks

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users