• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

Veara Titan
  • Veara Titan
  • N.E.W.T. Student
  • Student
  • 403 posts
  • IGN:Veara Titan / Veara_

Hello, this is just a little suggestion that I think would help a lot of players starting on the server. There is a sign in the Great Hall that gives you 5 pieces of bread. I think it would be really nice to get 7 or more pieces of bread because I just don't think that 5 is enough for an hour. Tell me if you like this, but just remember that this is just a small idea :P 

Thanks for reading this!

Lily
  • Lily
  • Chief of the Wizards Council
  • Student
  • 526 posts
  • IGN:Lily Arlington

Also, 7 is the magic number (literally, reread the books. J.K. Rowling hid a lot of stuff that has 7)

Bob Titan
  • Bob Titan
  • Chief of the Wizards Council
  • 829 posts
  • IGN:Bob Titan

There is a place called the kitchen that has free cake :)

Aquilonn
  • Aquilonn
  • Wizengamot
  • 5668 posts
  • IGN:Andrew Arima

You do know that the bread from the Great Hall isn't meant for you to live entirely off of right? If you could live off just that, there'd be no need for any food shops or going to the mining world. If you need food, there's player shops in Diagon and London that sell it extremely cheap that actually can sustain you, or you could always farm your own bread in the mining world as often as you want. If you don't believe me, I can tell you I have not had to rely on the bread from the sign for a long time, because I've bought all the food I need from shops. :D

Andrew Longbottom
  • Andrew Longbottom
  • O.W.L. Student
  • Student
  • 115 posts
  • IGN:AndrewIsAPenguin

Sometimes though, say you just died and lost your food and need to get to class, that 5 pieces of bread is a great idea. Especially if you're new and don't really know how to make money yet.

Aquilonn
  • Aquilonn
  • Wizengamot
  • 5668 posts
  • IGN:Andrew Arima

But honestly, 7 pieces if bread won't sustain you much longer than 5, maybe half an hour, as bread's saturation is rather low and the hunger units it restores isn't anything impressive either. I mean, I suppose if you walked everywhere over sprinting it would make a difference, but I don't think anyone would really enjoy doing that.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Server

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users