• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

Bitz
  • Bitz
  • Best Filly
  • Web Admin
  • -1334 posts
  • IGN:BitzLeon

Okay, so for our new website... I wanna put some info about the server- about why knockturn is awesome. 

So tell me, about ONE FEATURE that you really like about knockturn. What makes you coming back day after day?

Try to sell it to me like a sales pitch around 50-100 words.

Fancepants
  • Fancepants
  • Chief of the Wizards Council
  • Administrators
  • 843 posts
  • IGN:Fance Garland

I love the fact that theirs a variety of things to do. The developers are always adding things in and way to interact with other people. On other servers you mostly become a loner eventually but here.. it's a community. Whether you like to practice spells on your own or play games with friends its up to you. Knockturn also has been able to capture that magical aspect that we all love within harry potter and bring it to life. We all never got our Hogwarts letter but this.. is possibly the closest it can come to being at Hogwarts.

Veryna
  • Veryna
  • O.W.L. Student
  • Student
  • 103 posts
  • IGN:Veryna Hunter

I love the community; even when I've gotten bored with the server itself (which is rare with all the games and activities on it), I still come back every day because I've got so many friends here and there's so many nice people

Bob wood
  • Bob wood
  • Witch/Wizard
  • Student
  • 96 posts
  • IGN:Bob Wood

New stuff come in and like Fance your never alone really you can cast spells have a little duel play quidditch and you gain spell xp so you don't strait away cast a spell really well you can go to classers torght by real players not some really good plugin you can make online friends and know someone may be online you don't get bord like most server so I think it's awesome!!!

Lily
  • Lily
  • Student
  • 526 posts
  • IGN:Lily Arlington

This server is awesome because it can let me have the family that I don't really have in real life. In fact, I believe that my family on this server is more caring and supportive than my family in real life, and I want to have that feeling of being loved by a family. I have wonderful friends on this server, some of which I know in real life. Also, I have always wanted to live out the Harry Potter experience, and while the Wizarding World of Harry Potter at Universal in Orlando provides a wonderful experience, I love having the ability to actually cast spells, go to classes, and explore Hogwarts and every where around it, which is what the server can provide because of all the coders and the wonderful builders. It is extremely hard to get bored with this server, as it is incredibly awesome!

GryffindorGalaxy
  • GryffindorGalaxy
  • Witch/Wizard
  • Student
  • 74 posts
  • IGN:Alana Sinta

XD I'm browsing the forums and seeing what I could reply to this is it I guess.

I love the people you meet on Knockturn. Almost all the people there are people I can relate to. The community is just brilliant and well-reasoned (mostly). I consider some of these people LIKE family and I feel like I can just fool around without having to worry about it. You can enjoy several activities with others and talk to them if you're feeling down. @HarmonyOakley is someone in mind. 

EnderBluestar
  • EnderBluestar
  • N.E.W.T. Student
  • Student
  • 302 posts
  • IGN:Ella Lockhart

What I love about Knockturn? Everything. From all the amazing builds, the fantastic plug-ins and the friendly atmosphere. I couldn't feel more at home here. All the staff are so nice it's unreal. A lot of servers have members that will be 'annoying' or just plain mean, but Knockturn doesn't have that. Knockturn is full of wonderful players of all ages. It also has fabulous texture packs :3

JazzyLINDA
  • JazzyLINDA
  • O.W.L. Student
  • Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 109 posts
  • IGN:Zelda Lockhart

I actually hate everything and everyone.

Spoiler

Kagome-plays-MC
  • Kagome-plays-MC
  • Witch/Wizard
  • Student
  • 46 posts
  • IGN:Kagome Bell

It has the most amazing people and the costum texture packs are beutiful.

I know it was one thing but I just love the server and I don't want say just one good thing about it.

BloomingMoon
  • BloomingMoon
  • Witch/Wizard
  • Builder
  • 44 posts
  • IGN:BloomingMoon

This server is my absolute favorite. For all the things mentioned but also for the staff team. I have never, not once, met a staff team as well put together as this one. They don't look down on you when you need help, they don't act as if they're better than you as a person just from their status, and they actually know how to get into the server action themselves. You don't know how amazing it is to finally find that secure staff team that I can respect and follow without a doubt because their intentions are completely pure and for the best of the server. They're what keeps me coming back.

BampireHannah
  • BampireHannah
  • O.W.L. Student
  • Student
  • 132 posts
  • IGN:Hannah Lestrange

Literally for years I have gone through Minecraft server lists, looking for a great Harry Potter server. When I finally found Knockturn, I fell in love. Knockturn is a wonderful representation on what Harry Potter would be like in Minecraft. Not only are the plugins and everything great, but the community is too. Most of the students are determined and great to talk to. The staff team is wonderful as well. It's basically like I just walked right onto Minecraft's Harry Potter Cloud 9.

• Witch/Wizard
  • Student
  • 97 posts

Quidditch. Quidditch is the best. No one gets between me and Quidditch. Quidditch is my wife. Quidditch is my love. Quidditch is the one. Quidditch is my life. Quidditch is the best. Quidditch will never be ruined. Quidditch is my Batman.

Kaneki
  • Kaneki
  • N.E.W.T. Student
  • Student
  • 381 posts
  • IGN:Kaneki Shimada

Server is amazing, especially for a server with this kind of plugin, and not getting much lag, I have to say that itself is already impressive. Adding even more, Knockturn has new things that come out each time, and has a wonderful community, where they all help each other. :D Still, my most favorite thing is wand backfire :P They always just make me laugh.

Bob Titan
  • Bob Titan
  • 829 posts
  • IGN:Bob Titan

Server is amazing, especially for a server with this kind of plugin, and not getting much lag, I have to say that itself is already impressive. Adding even more, Knockturn has new things that come out each time, and has a wonderful community, where they all help each other. :D Still, my most favorite thing is wand backfire :P They always just make me laugh.

you mean the spell book comments?

Kaneki
  • Kaneki
  • N.E.W.T. Student
  • Student
  • 381 posts
  • IGN:Kaneki Shimada

No, I mean just literally failing makes me laugh. :P

GoldenBoy1822
  • GoldenBoy1822
  • Muggle
  • Student
  • 6 posts
  • IGN:GoldenBoy1822

The broomsticks. They are very fun to ride and a very fun and cool thing to do is level up slowly to get the best one. I also just love KnockturnMC in general. It is the best Harry Potter themed server I have ever seen. I have already started calling my laptop my KnockturnMC device. The staff are amazing, nice, and smart, because I can't see how they keep upgrading this amazing server, it has about everything! Also, if anyone sees this, my suggestion for an update would include Deathly Hallows.  :lol:

StaceyChaø
  • StaceyChaø
  • Professor
  • 518 posts
  • IGN:Stacey Longbottom

I love that everyone is nice and helpful and funny. If they aren't, then they get punished.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users