Started by billbominecraft , Dec 21 2015 12:37 AM

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

billbominecraft
  • billbominecraft
  • Witch/Wizard
  • 93 posts
  • IGN:Brian Stevens / billbominecraft

Hello! I am your Quidditch Captain, Brian Stevens! This is the post where you apply for our quidditch team! Here is how to apply, post this application below!

Roleplay Name:

Year:

Position:

Why you think you should be on the Team:

You can be any year and you will have to tryout! We will be going against the other houses and you will have to show up to practice!

Practice will be weekly and with the entire team! Hope to see you at the quidditch fields!

Quidditch Team:

Quidditch Captain: Brian Stevens

Quidditch Co-Captain:

------------------------------------------

1st String Team

Chasers:                           

-  

Beaters:                             

- Brian Stevens 

-

Keeper:

-

Seeker:

-

-------------------------------------

2nd String Team

Chasers:

-

-

-

Beaters:

-

-

Keeper:

-

Seeker:

-

------------------------------------

Try outs will be on December 28th @ 2:00p.m.

Fancepants
  • Fancepants
  • Chief of the Wizards Council
  • Administrators
  • 843 posts
  • IGN:Fance Garland

Roleplay Name: Fance Arlington

Year: 4 

Position: Beater

Why you think you should be on the Team: Gruff Gruff Huffle pufff, I would like to defend those nasty bludgers off my crew. I will always be at practice and I will do my best to slay the other team!

eleiy7575
  • eleiy7575
  • Muggle
  • Student
  • 5 posts
  • IGN:eleiy7575

Roleplay name: Nepeta Cresswell.

Year: Year 1, 40% XP, 11 House Points

Position: Chaser

Why I believe I should be on the team: Its something to do every week, and I learn extremely fast. I only have an Oakshaft 79, but I believe I can get a better broom if I need to do so. I also use brooms often, so when I get a new broom, I should have it under control in a few days.

Lily
  • Lily
  • Student
  • 526 posts
  • IGN:Lily Arlington

Roleplay Name: Lily Arlington

Year: 3

Why you think you should be on the Team: I think that I can be a good Chaser because I am very agile and I have a really fast broom (I has a Starsweeper Xx1) I have always loved the idea of being a Chaser on a Quidditch team ever since I read the first book (That's about 5 years)

NOTE: I won't be able to tryout until after the 28th, as I won't be on my computer until then. And also, do we have to show up for the practices? My schedule is random as I live a very hectic life

TheStartreker
  • TheStartreker
  • Student
  • 771 posts
  • IGN:Star Thestral Holmes

Ha ha I got so nervous because I was like "I have school on Monday!!!" But then I realized that Monday is break YAYYYY!!!

TheStartreker
  • TheStartreker
  • Student
  • 771 posts

Role Play Name: Star Holmes

Year: 2!!

Position: Beater OR Chaser (Never played either though.... heh heh...)

Why I Should Be On The Team: I enjoy Quidditch and Broomsticks, but even though I am not very good and have difficulty catching the quaffle at times, I feel I will learn rather quickly, and being on the team would be a fun, learning experience, and one that will show Hufflepuff Pride!! Lets go Huffle!!!!

Special Note: I may not be able to come to all practices and games, because I have school, and a lot of other things. So thats that!!! Hope I get in!

Draco2
  • Draco2
  • Muggle
  • Student
  • 4 posts
  • IGN:Draco Griffiths

Role Play Name: Draco Griffiths

Year: 1!

Position: Seeker, Beater, Chaser (Seeker ill need a better broom)

Why I should be on the team: I have a good eye for my oponents, bludgers and snitches that some people do not I also have a fierce side of me that comes out during Quidditch.

Special Note: I wish to have my brother Aeres and his friend Jackson join, I may not be at all matches or practise as I am from the UK and have school.

EnderBluestar
  • EnderBluestar
  • N.E.W.T. Student
  • Student
  • 302 posts
  • IGN:Ella Lockhart

Roleplay name: Ella Arlington

Year: 2

Position:Seeker

Why you think you should be on the team: I am a decent seeker already and I work good under pressure. I practice all the time and I am planing to get a better broom so I can get even better! :) I am very responsible and I can help out with anything you need

Note: I might not be able to make it to all practices because I have a crazy schedule and a crazy parents so yea. I also have school most week days so yea...

AstralDragon
  • AstralDragon
  • Muggle
  • Student
  • 6 posts
  • IGN:Owen Martin

Roleplay name: Owen Martin

Year: 2

Why I think I should be on the team: I think I should be on the team because I will do what I can to aid the team whether it's aiding in strategy for a match  help my teammates improve in their weaker areas of the game such as speed. I will also help supply our team with whatever they may need such as a faster broom for a teammate. My greatest reason for wanting to join this is because I want to help show the true strength of Hufflepuff and show that we are not to be overlooked we are strong together and would be so honored to join you and show these people that we Hufflepuff and we are proud to be so.

Ryan
  • Ryan
  • O.W.L. Student
  • Student
  • 151 posts
  • IGN:Ryan_Red

Roleplay Name: Ryan Lockhart

Year: 1

Why you think you should be on the Team: I'm an extremely persistent and determined person! I never give up and always plan ahead. I use the Moontrimmer so I'm not too slow, but I'm not fast enough to the point that It's hard to precisely control where I'm going. I've had some practice on higher classmates, and I can definitely hold my ground against them! I will admit I haven't had a great deal of experience but I learn extremely quickly and from the games I've played so far. I'm fairly capable.

OH yeah, and I'm looking forward to seeing Hufflepuff destroy the other houses this year. WHOO!

Note: I will be able to come online almost everyday, (slightly less active for the next 5 - 7 days, but from there on I'm good!)

Octavia
  • Octavia
  • O.W.L. Student
  • Student
  • 104 posts
  • IGN:Octavia

Roleplay Name: Ms. Octavia Lestrange

Year: 4

Position: Keeper 

Why should I be apart of the team: I was reccomended by the captain himself, and I'm active. To be honest I'm not that great at quidditch but practice makes perfect. : )

TheStartreker
  • TheStartreker
  • Student
  • 771 posts

Wait. Wait wait wait. Is this, 2:00, eastern standard time, or no?

Octavia
  • Octavia
  • O.W.L. Student
  • Student
  • 104 posts
  • IGN:Octavia

Wait. Wait wait wait. Is this, 2:00, eastern standard time, or no?

Yes, all times on Knockturn are set in EST.

TheStartreker
  • TheStartreker
  • Student
  • 771 posts

Oh ok thank you. That makes cents and dollars now! (My Spanish teacher always says cents and dollars instead of saying 'It makes sense')

Fancepants
  • Fancepants
  • Administrators
  • 843 posts
  • IGN:Fance Garland

So who got what on the positions?

TheStartreker
  • TheStartreker
  • Student
  • 771 posts