You can get GALLEONS for making videos of our server?!

Started by Richela , Dec 23 2015 02:28 AM

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Richela
  • Richela
  • Chief of the Wizards Council
  • Administrators
  • 885 posts
  • IGN:Richela

We are introducing a new way to earn some easy galleons here on Knockturn! All you have to do is make a video of our server!

Different videos can earn different amounts of galleons depending on video length and video quality. So, obviously, longer videos with better quality will earn more galleons than shorter videos with lower quality.

Most videos can earn between 5 and 20 galleons each (By "most", I mean that if you make a 2 hour video of our server that's 100% awesome, we may give you more...)! Also, if you become a frequent recorder for the server, you may get your own payment box in Gringotts!

To have your video qualify for payment, your video needs to have the server name and IP in the description of the video (KnockturnMC and hp.knockturnmc.com). We'd also suggest putting something like "Knockturn", "Hogwarts" or "Harry Potter" in your title, but you don't have to!

To submit your video, please mail the link to your video and your Youtube/Twitch username to FancePants right here on the forums.

_breezeblocks_
  • _breezeblocks_
  • Court Scribe
  • Student
  • 1231 posts
  • IGN:Tessa Malamius

Wish I would have known this when I made like 3 videos of the server a long time ago o-o 

Veara Titan
  • Veara Titan
  • N.E.W.T. Student
  • Student
  • 403 posts
  • IGN:Veara Titan / Veara_

This will be great for my YouTube channel. I was actually going to get started on making videos about the server sooner on my channel and now I am definitely motivated! 

jamierocks
  • jamierocks
  • Muggle
  • Student
  • 7 posts

So eh apparently http://www.twitch.tv...team/v/31175560is worth 10,000 galleons? xD

OwlWing
  • OwlWing
  • Witch/Wizard
  • Student
  • 40 posts
  • IGN:Cody Walker

I was the first one to do this ;)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users