• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

TheStartreker
  • TheStartreker
  • Chief of the Wizards Council
  • Student
  • 771 posts
  • IGN:Star Thestral Holmes

Hello everyone! This is Star! I was on the server and I was killing puffskiens in the Astronomy Tower, and I attempted to teleport to the potions classroom. I have a home set there. I was casting Lumos after I typed /home potions, and I casted it just before I teleported. I got to the class and looked at my buffs, and my night vision II from the lumos was at 17. I let it run out and did it again, but this time I did not teleport. I checked my buffs right after I casted, and it was 17 again, but the funny thing is, my Lumos is 25 seconds. I got it to that today from 23 seconds. I just wanted to report this in case it is a bug of some sort. I also wanted to know if there was a way to get it back to 25 seconds because I really did cast a lot to get it to that. 8 seconds is a lot of casting, unless I just sit there and cast Lumos for 30 minutes. Well thats really it.... c ya!!

-Star

Aquilonn
  • Aquilonn
  • Wizengamot
  • 5668 posts
  • IGN:Andrew Arima

I advise you to ensure your wand power is at 100%. To do this: Right click with your wand and it will say "Power level at #%" # can range from 1 to 100, to raise power just right-click and to lower you hold sneak and right click. I implore you, try this again ensuring your wand is at maximum strength. :)

Pandette
  • Pandette
  • Special Advisor to the Wizengamot
  • Administrators
  • 2648 posts
  • IGN:iarepandemonium

I also advise you to check that you haven't changed your wand.

TheStartreker
  • TheStartreker
  • Chief of the Wizards Council
  • Student
  • 771 posts
  • IGN:Star Thestral Holmes

Thank you very much guys for your help. Its a little embarrassing because it was that my wand level was lowered. I thought it may have been a bug so I reported it as soon as it happened. Thanks again for your time!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users