• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

CercaGG
  • CercaGG
  • Muggle
  • Student
  • 1 posts
  • IGN:CercaGG

So I was in the mining world and I sold my items using /sell hand in the mining world so it didn't transfer my money to the main world I was wondering if I could get this fixed at all?

Thanks.

Pandette
  • Pandette
  • Special Advisor to the Wizengamot
  • Administrators
  • 2648 posts
  • IGN:iarepandemonium

@CercaGG the mining world currency is not something you can transfer because we don't have an admin shop on the main world to encourage user shops.  The only reason you can use that feature in mining world, but we will eventually remove that feature from mining world too when we are able to use towny with a different currency.  It's not a bug.

Kitty
  • Kitty
  • N.E.W.T. Student
  • Student
  • 309 posts
  • IGN:Kitteh [Kitteh01] Starling

@CercaGG the mining world currency is not something you can transfer because we don't have an admin shop on the main world to encourage user shops.  The only reason you can use that feature in mining world, but we will eventually remove that feature from mining world too when we are able to use towny with a different currency.  It's not a bug.

/sell hand still works in the main world, is this supposed to happen?

Katna Malamius
  • Katna Malamius
  • Chief of the Wizards Council
  • Professor
  • 789 posts
  • IGN:Katna Malamius - Poisin_Kat

As far as I'm aware, it's not supposed to work as it was disabled. I know that Fance had sent an alert saying that you'd be tempo banned if you used it. I don't know if the situation has changed, though.

Pandette
  • Pandette
  • Special Advisor to the Wizengamot
  • Administrators
  • 2648 posts
  • IGN:iarepandemonium

/sell hand still works in the main world, is this supposed to happen?

no

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users