5 replies to this topic

Cora
  • Cora
  • Chief of the Wizards Council
  • Student
  • 738 posts
  • IGN:Cora Prion // Corah

Hello there!

If you're reading this, I'm guessing you atleast know my name. For those of you who were just browsing this forum and saw a new post, my name is Cora Cook, xCoraCat_, or just Cora.

What you should know.

I am a Hufflepuff Second-Year, and a major Warrior Cats fan. (For those of you who are blinking blankly at the screen right now, http://www.warriorcats.com/ .) I am cheeky and quick-witted (A true Ravenclaw on the inside >u<). I am a big Potterhead who spends her spare time reading, singing to myself (I am lonely -n-), drawing (on pen and paper), working on her graphical design (on le computer owo) and making up wierd shipping names (Romione, anyone?). I enjoy having friendly insult-wars (also known as sass-fights :3) and murdering Puffskeins. I am always ready to start up a good chat and make new friends, and I am always keeping an eye out for anyone who needs a little help :D

See you around!

Thanks for reading my introduction, and I hope to see and interact with some new people on the server soon!

~Cora

Ryan
  • Ryan
  • O.W.L. Student
  • Student
  • 151 posts
  • IGN:Ryan_Red

Welcome to Forums Cora! I'll give you a sass-fight you won't forget! >:3

EnderBluestar
  • EnderBluestar
  • N.E.W.T. Student
  • Student
  • 302 posts
  • IGN:Ella Lockhart

Welcome to the forums bb if you need anything just ask! <3 :D

Katna Malamius
  • Katna Malamius
  • Chief of the Wizards Council
  • Professor
  • 789 posts
  • IGN:Katna Malamius - Poisin_Kat

Welcome sister, well, sister of my original blood family. Anyway, I looked at the warrior cats, and I just love the dramatic pictures of cats on the front of the book. It looks pretty interesting! :D

Griffinpuff12
  • Griffinpuff12
  • Special Advisor to the Wizengamot
  • Student
  • 3831 posts
  • IGN:Lyra Bennett

Welcome! :D I've heard of the Warrior Cats series, but I haven't gotten around to reading them. I have stacks of books that I need to read, just lying around my room. XD

JazzyLINDA
  • JazzyLINDA
  • O.W.L. Student
  • Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 109 posts
  • IGN:Zelda Lockhart

Welcome!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users