4 replies to this topic

AmyBrown
  • AmyBrown
  • Witch/Wizard
  • Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 61 posts
  • IGN:Cool_Nick_Name

I was in Towny today, and found out my nation is gone. Just poof, gone. I have NO IDEA how this could have happened. I mean, this isnt a big deal since I just created a new nation and added all the towns back. But I had a lot of money in the nation bank, which is all gone now. Something else I noticed was when I created the nation, it didnt take any money from my balance, it might have taken in from the town bank, I dont know how it works. Something else was that when I was down adding the towns, some people kept their nation rank as Assistant, which they had before the nation dissapeared, and somehow kept. I know Towny money is kinda useless, but it is used to claim land so I would like ti back :)

Pandette
  • Pandette
  • Special Advisor to the Wizengamot
  • Administrators
  • 2648 posts
  • IGN:iarepandemonium

@ AmyBrown Towny does not belong to us and we don't have any ability to fix bugs in it.  If you see a bug, please report it on towny's website: http://towny.palmergames.com/or join their irc channel on esper #towny

AmyBrown
  • AmyBrown
  • Witch/Wizard
  • Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 61 posts

I looked back and the money that was in the bank the last I looked was $265400, and idk if it has to do something with it, but around the same the someone made a town with the same name as my nation.

AmyBrown
  • AmyBrown
  • Witch/Wizard
  • Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 61 posts

oh :I Okay

Aquilonn
  • Aquilonn
  • Wizengamot
  • 5668 posts
  • IGN:Andrew Arima

@ AmyBrown , only fair to warn you, stuff like this isn't uncommon with Towny, I've seen it delete towns and nations before having used to frequent an entirely Towny server.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users