- If Island PvP is on, killing players is allowed - The Welcome area should be safe though.
- No automatic AFK farms. This means no dispensing tools on the player while holding down a button etc.
(example: cobblestone, fishing & crop gathering AFK machines)
- Darkroom mobfarms should be small in size. 20x20 with 2 spawn layers max.
This is to prevent lag and limit the effects on mobs spawning on other islands.
- No Autoclicking software OR hardware. (rubber-band etc.)
- Keep animals/villagers at a max of around 25 of each.
(Breeding and killing some of the adults is allowed)
- No infinite Villager/chicken breeders
- Mob spawners farms should never exceed 100 mobs - AFK'ing by one is not allowed for extended amounts of time.
- Welcome signs should lead to safe places, If you don't want people visiting then don't have a sign.
- When visiting other islands, do not collect dropped items without permission.
- As a general rule don't hit Zombie Pigmen in other islands Nether.
- Respect the owners of an island - if they ask you to leave, do so.
- Bugs/loopholes which allow a player to gain Galleons at unreal rates should be reported.
- Creating new islands and draining them of resources to fuel a larger island is not allowed.
- PvP/Casting spells on others without permission in their island and spawn is not allowed
Failure to comply with rules and regulation after a warning and 1 weeks time will result in removal of your island
As Skyblock have been up for a while, the rules take effect from now on.
AFK machines must be removed/modified immediately and all items acquired from now on by these means will be considered a violation of the rules.