• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

SelfieSheep
  • SelfieSheep
  • N.E.W.T. Student
  • 204 posts
  • IGN:Oliver Roberts

Dima Ollivander - Prizrakov

So this fellow student insulted me, my mother, gay people and was being very rude combined with trash talk

http://imgur.com/a/aszOY

Richela
  • Richela
  • Chief of the Wizards Council
  • Administrators
  • 885 posts
  • IGN:Richela

There have already been some problems with her in chat, and I know she knows better than to swear in chat like this. She has been tempbanned. 

DimaDozen
  • DimaDozen
  • Muggle
  • Student
  • 5 posts
  • IGN:Dima Hunter

Um? This report is made up of biased screenshots that only show half of the story. Oliver only showed about half the conversation. Everytime I told him to (for the sake of forums, I'll replace curses) "screw off", he had been following and egging me on.

This report shows that while, yes, I DID break the rules - He isn't some innocent little angel. He continued to push me, and if I'm being punished he certainly should be too. I'll post some screenshots below to show the entire conversation. 

What I'm accusing him of:
- Using silencio on me without permission.
- Continuing to annoy me/egg me (by following me, talking to me when he didn't need to) on to insult/disrespect (I know it's still my fault I did it, I take credit for that), he also went and got diamond armour on and then came back to swing a sword at me, obviously attempting to "intimidate" or upset me.
- Cursed (cussed, swore) in chat.
- Continually asked me to leave. Why should either of us leave the server over one arguement?
- Continued an arguement until he got the last word.

I tried to end the entire problem quite a few times, but when he wouldn't let it go, I didn't let it go. Sucky thing about me, I don't stop talking. Piss me off and I'll go on for hours. 

I apologize in advance for the amount of screenshots, I'll try to make them as easy to go through as possible.
Sorry for the bad formatting, I'm too tired to format it and make it look all snazzy.
Oh, and, btw, I'm a dude. 
OH! Also, what's up with the whole double punishment thing? I was already punished for all of this in-game. Why should I get punished two times for the same offense? I'm over insulting him, now. Intend to /ignore him when I get back on.

Screenshots below!

Screenshot info: Olliver swearing and claiming that I was talking about him in house chat (hadn't been, ask Veryna or Reia).

nFTGPGJ.png

Screenshot info: Oliver coming back with diamond armor to swing and jump around at me, this is well after our first encounter.

aEz1pM7.png

Screenshot info: More of him jumping and swinging at me.

Bm7XcLq.png

Screenshot info: Oliver continuing to argue and ask me to leave.

RSqb01m.png

Screenshot info: This is the one of him using silencio on me without my permission.

QPFFydX.png

Screenshot info: Olliver bringing the issue into global, and continuing the problem even more.

P0dZjTa.png

Screenshot info: This is directly after his silencio finished - he essentially admits to having done it (pic one of three)

Isy71WL.png

Screenshot info: This is directly after his silencio finished - he essentially admits to having done it (pic two of three)

N68XhdL.png

Screenshot info: This is directly after his silencio finished - he essentially admits to having done it (pic three of three)
gTo5bt2.png

Screenshot info: This corresponds to one of his, and shows the entirety of what was said I was muted for 20 minutes shortly after this was taken, and I was banned during the mute. (One of two)

oFfjtIZ.png

Screenshot info: This corresponds to one of his, and shows the entirety of what was said I was muted for 20 minutes shortly after this was taken, and I was banned during the mute. Also shows that he followed me, continuing the problem. (One of two)

0hx1gBL.png

Screenshot info: A final, misc one showing him continuing the issue. 

XgZ4mbB.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users