Started by SelfieSheep , Feb 02 2016 01:07 AM

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

SelfieSheep
  • SelfieSheep
  • N.E.W.T. Student
  • 204 posts
  • IGN:Oliver Roberts

So I was in townyspawn and I was being casted upon by Jenni Campbell with Bombarda. while she was rude to me in Teamspeak and tried to provoke me while she was rude and was killing sheeps just to try to piss me off. I dont think that is the typer of player we want on our server, since I would rather be a part of a smaller server than to deal with Jerks like Her. 

I hope staff will take actions upon this and setting this right. 

Jennibuilddablox
  • Jennibuilddablox
  • Squib
  • Banned
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts
  • IGN:Jenni Campbell

First off, I casted bombarda on a sheep. You walked right next to it just as i casted it. Afterwards, you casted Silencio and Obscuro on me. The only reason you didn't kill me was because I was standing next to another player and you didn't wanna kill him, per you said in ts. Also in ts, calling me a jackass. You then threatened to raid me in mining or kill me if you got the chance. Afterwards you came to my town and puppy guarded my town hall waiting for me to open up or something. I opened the area and you came walking near so i closed it again. After about a minute I casted bombarda three times and killed you.

Thank you for telling the whole story.

SelfieSheep
  • SelfieSheep
  • N.E.W.T. Student
  • 204 posts

because I was attacked I defended myself to stop the assuelt from keep on going. nope I asked star to move so I could stupefy you so you would not be able to chaste after me and cast more upon me, yes I was mad because I was casted upon and you was provoking me the whole time. and that is fine to do in mining world so yes I am allowed to raid you in mining world. 

oh and yes, you did kill me in your town after I told that I was repporting you, while I was doing so I was in your town so you used that 5m to kill me. without asking me to leave the towny 

(thanks for telling the whole story)

Jennibuilddablox
  • Jennibuilddablox
  • Squib
  • Banned
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts
  • IGN:Jenni Campbell

It was not 5 minutes i saw you movin one minute before hand. And i was already stupefied, and you knew it you saw owen cast it (Im fine with owen casting on me). I killed you for coming into my town and casting on me and puppy guarding me. You came back to life after you died and then told me you were reporting me. You are still continuing to stalk me and invited adam to do so as well.

Adam Roberts
  • Adam Roberts
  • Witch/Wizard
  • Student
  • 86 posts
  • IGN:Adam Roberts

Actuallyyyyyyyy thats wrong. Oliver did not know I was coming. I came to make sure you two weren't arguing about this. And instead of arguing here you should just wait for staff to come and talk to you.

SelfieSheep
  • SelfieSheep
  • N.E.W.T. Student
  • 204 posts

So if I got no proff of she casted on me, then you will not take actions? 

as far as I know you are able to see it in the logs, and you should be able to find it since it was not long ago?

Richela
  • Richela
  • Chief of the Wizards Council
  • Administrators
  • 885 posts
  • IGN:Richela

Since both of you seem to be somewhat in the wrong here (and admit to doing these things), no action will be taken by staff. You two can sort this out yourselves. It would be pointless to punish you both somehow, and neither of you are innocent here.

Richela
  • Richela
  • Chief of the Wizards Council
  • Administrators
  • 885 posts
  • IGN:Richela

So if I got no proff of she casted on me, then you will not take actions? 

I posted that before I saw all the replies were she admitted to doing what you said she did. I advise you both to start being a little more level-headed and start trying to control your anger/follow the rules.

SelfieSheep
  • SelfieSheep
  • N.E.W.T. Student
  • 204 posts

cool Richela :) I will sort this out myself :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users