5 replies to this topic

Seph
  • Seph
  • O.W.L. Student
  • Student
  • 152 posts
  • IGN:Seph Prion

Welcome, children.

Greetings. My name is Seph Irius Brown, otherwise known as SephiriusBrown, formerly known as WolfAnimagus. I began my journey on the 4th of January, yet I find it amusing that I have not yet introduced myself formally.

Truth be told, I am a try-hard, only when it comes to video-games, though. In real life, I am usually seen slumped on a chair looking seemingly depressed, though honestly that expression truly states, "Please, leave me alone. Go on with your life. I am insignificant trash in your world." All in all, I enjoy a bit of solitude here and there, now and then. It is a time of thought recollection and setting one's priorities straight to endure the endless slaughters created by life itself. 

I have too much time on my hands. Emphasis on TOO MUCH. I spend my life living in fantasy rather than reality, that is similarly saying that I waste my time entertaining myself with a drug known as "the internet" rather than communicating with my fellow associates. On the other hand, it's not exactly wasting my time, but rather using bits of the last remaining essence of energy in my frail body to explore the wondrous contents hidden in the dark depths of the internet

Well, since you asked, "Do you do well in school?" so gently, I assumed you wanted an honest and extravagant answer from yours truly.

Of course I do--

--n't!

I used to carry around the title of "the smartest kid in class." I appreciated the title for a few years, but I got bored. I was constantly BOMBARDED -- emphasis on BOMBARDED [since Bombarda is my most favorite spell to use against Pinkie Lawson] -- with questions and statements such as, "Do you know the answer to this question? How are you so smart? Oh, just ask 'em, he knows the answer."

Uh, no.

No, I don't.

You see, there's a simple quote, or lesson in life [if you will], that I go by necessary to disregard the Neanderthals that reside in the educational institution that I have been assigned to study in. 

"A smart person does not always know the answer.

A smart person just knows where to find it."

And, in my case, it's quite true.

Long story short, I often end up ranting on and on without meaning to. Please forgive me. I tend to cri a lot as well.

Au revoir!~

[I'm not French, nor do I speak French.]

[I'm actually a Pacific Islander that has immigrated to the Land of the Free.]

Thalli Take
  • Thalli Take
  • N.E.W.T. Student
  • Student
  • 227 posts
  • IGN:bagged_milk

Welcome! I find your signature very interesting. 

Cora
  • Cora
  • Chief of the Wizards Council
  • Student
  • 738 posts
  • IGN:Cora Prion // Corah

Welcome, I know how you feel. . . :c

Griffinpuff12
  • Griffinpuff12
  • Special Advisor to the Wizengamot
  • Student
  • 3831 posts
  • IGN:Lyra Bennett

Welcome! :D

EnderBluestar
  • EnderBluestar
  • N.E.W.T. Student
  • Student
  • 302 posts
  • IGN:Ella Lockhart

Lol I started in June and never posted much of anything so your not that only one!
Welcome :3

JazzyLINDA
  • JazzyLINDA
  • O.W.L. Student
  • Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 109 posts
  • IGN:Zelda Lockhart

Welcome!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users