• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

eleiy7575
  • eleiy7575
  • Muggle
  • Student
  • 5 posts
  • IGN:eleiy7575

So, i had been thinking, and I asked to see if there was a hunger depleting spell. There was not. Now, this couldnt be used to great in dueling, but possibly it could drain someones hunger entirely at a certain point? The spell could increase in potency with every level while the time would increase only during the in-between of the levels. From start to godlike, it could increase potency by 1 every 3 levels, and duration by 10 seconds per level, resetting after every potency increase. Now, this could be useful at high levels in duels, as it could possibly immediately wipe someones hunger out, leaving them vulnerable, taking damage, and unable to sprint.

rtaekema2
  • rtaekema2
  • Witch/Wizard
  • Student
  • 35 posts
  • IGN:Matt Sinistra

I having a hard time grasping your concept but a hunger depletion spell would be cool

Veara Titan
  • Veara Titan
  • N.E.W.T. Student
  • Student
  • 403 posts
  • IGN:Veara Titan / Veara_

Eh, I have mixed feelings about this spell. It would really just be an annoyance to people because their hunger is just gone and they have to go buy more food. This can also be used to troll noobs by getting rid of their hunger. Another thing, there are TONS of spells that can stop a person from sprinting first hand in a duel :P

Bob Titan
  • Bob Titan
  • Chief of the Wizards Council
  • 829 posts
  • IGN:Bob Titan

If this came out then there would need to be one to get hunger back I think(if there is not already)

Pandette
  • Pandette
  • Special Advisor to the Wizengamot
  • Administrators
  • 2648 posts
  • IGN:iarepandemonium

If this came out then there would need to be one to get hunger back I think(if there is not already)

#GampsLaws

Katna Malamius
  • Katna Malamius
  • Professor
  • 789 posts
  • IGN:Katna Malamius - Poisin_Kat

Gamp's law states that you can't magically summon energy like calories from food. So, a hunger back spell would not be canonically plausible. Although you may summon food, it will provide no nutrition.

@ColonelBubbles

Lily
  • Lily
  • Student
  • 526 posts
  • IGN:Lily Arlington

Lol, I literally just read that part in Deathly Hallows, when Hermione starts saying that food is one of the 5 exceptions in Gamps law of Transfiguration, as Ron says "Oh, speak English, will you?" Lololololololololololol

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Server

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users