• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

Richela
  • Richela
  • Chief of the Wizards Council
  • Administrators
  • 885 posts
  • IGN:Richela

That's right, everybody! Hogsmeade will be opening soon! Although, there is a catch.

The rules of Hogsmeade will be much stricter than they are in London, Diagon Alley, and Knockturn Alley. A whole new rules list will be posted later with all the info on owning shops in Hogsmeade. 

For now, you can all see the application you will be required to fill out to own a shop in Hogsmeade. You will have to turn in this application to an office in the Ministry where it will be reviewed. Applications can be denied, so don't think that you can skip over answering the questions!

Username: The username of the possible shop owner, duh! (P.S. There can only be one!)

Roleplay Name: Owner's roleplay name (surprise, surprise).

Shop or Apartment: Technically, the 'Shops' are the ground level rooms, and the 'Apartments' are all upper levels. You can sell things in apartments, but you don't have to. But, in shops, you have to sell things.

Address: the address of the shop or apartment you want (yes, we're going to make addresses! Yay!).

Shop Plan: What are you going to sell? You could possibly also tell us what you want to make it look like, or how you plan to get customers. If you're buying an apartment, this area can mostly be used to say "I'm not going to sell items, but I plan to use my apartment for _____".

Shop Members: What other users you want added to your shop as people who can edit the area. These people cannot be added as shop owners, and you should write their usernames here, not roleplay names.

Read the rules of Hogsmeade shops? Well, did you? The answer is yes or no.

And, last but not least, a picture of Hogsmeade to sum up this pretty boring announcement!

http://imgur.com/13ViiUx

(Don't judge my bad computer's low render distance  <_< )

REMEMBER: HOGSMEADE ISN'T ACTUALLY OPEN YET, SO DON'T TRY TO APPLY RIGHT NOW!

Elsa Ollivander
  • Elsa Ollivander
  • Chief of the Wizards Council
  • Student
  • 672 posts
  • IGN:Elsa Ollivander

I'm so excited I'm tingling in real life (Don't judge please) xD

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users