Started by jamierocks , Feb 11 2016 04:56 PM

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

jamierocks
  • jamierocks
  • Muggle
  • Student
  • 7 posts

On Tuesday night I annoyed quite some number of community members, however there is one incident (of which I can't remember, but probably should) was where I was particularly rude to someone of whom I like: nomsy. I remember starting many stupid and silly arguments that night, and ultimately got myself banned from the Teamspeak for a day, and the IRC (assuming permanently).

Behaviour has always been something I have struggled with, however it is something I know how to combat: give myself a mission: a task to do which I will enjoy doing. Unfortunately I was never able to apply this concept to Knockturn.

Before I continue although this is an apology, I don't expect to be forgiven by everyone. I just wanted to express how sorry I am especially for the quote I said to nomsy.

Perhaps if I had of understood the server, and everything better I may have been able to give myself a mission; however I only have myself to blame for not researching it.

I'd also like to clarify the post I made very early in Wednesday morning; I do plan to return to Knockturn, however I do think I know how to behave appropriately in this environment yet.

To follow on behaviour: I have struggled rather badly with it in the past so much to the point, where my teacher decided to let me and some friends (who also had some difficulty behaving) take time out of lessons to do other things. This completely changed my perspective on school, from being a dull place where teachers are horrid, to a okay place, where teachers are there to help you.

Now some 5 years on from that, I still remember that as one of my favourite years at school.

Now I'd like to make it clear that I am not trying to justify my actions, rather trying to get people to understand why I am like the way I am.

Since November / December when I discovered Knockturn, I have met some great people: Nomsy, Pandette, Crystal, Clove, Reia, just to name a few. It would be silly of me to let my behaviour get in the way of it, which is why I have left Knockturn until I feel I can join and not get in arguments.

Now I have mentioned arguments, I'd like to point out although I seem to get myself into them a lot: I hate them, and while yes most people hate arguments they drive me mad as I always argue with the people I like.

Some people have mentioned that I should be better with this stuff, as I have been a leader of communities where there are children, and generally immature people, and that I have been in your position before. However of all the years of playing Minecraft (~5-6) this is the first server I have joined that I have stuck around on for more than a week (as a player).

Now unfortunately my writing isn't the best and this should have really been done apposed to my profile post, however I have probably still messed up on details, like I did with the profile post - missing out a key detail that I want to return when I can behave myself in this environment.

I hope this clears some things up, and once more I am sorry for my actions, and although I cannot undo them - I am deeply sorry from them.

- Jamie ;)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users