Spells and Nonverbal issue

Started by Draco , Feb 17 2016 10:50 PM

• This topic is locked
10 replies to this topic

Draco
  • Draco
  • Chief of the Wizards Council
  • 605 posts

So it started when I 1st learned my gift was nonverbals! I was STOKED, I didn't know where the boundary was so I began checking Nomsy.net once it was released I had 36% on Blauflamma (1800 Casts at the time) and then I got it to 38% and it became nonverbal, I felt so happy. I then tested again and got my Lumos to 37% (1850 casts at the time) Then Nomsy.net updated and they both became 19% and 18%. I eventually got Lumos to 19% and it was ALSO nonverbal, Then today (17/2/16) I got Bombarda to 19% however it was NOT non verbal, I am very confused by this and I need some help from someone who does spells. 

rtaekema2
  • rtaekema2
  • Witch/Wizard
  • Student
  • 35 posts
  • IGN:Matt Sinistra

I was just going to make a post about how i get spells at 37%. Spells that are more difficult (higher tier or u have a curse in them) can take longer to get nonverbal... Be happy you dont have to cast it another 18% before you get it nonverbal...

Draco
  • Draco
  • 605 posts

it has been fixed. I had to get 1950 casts =D

rtaekema2
  • rtaekema2
  • Witch/Wizard
  • Student
  • 35 posts

-_- now try to cast another 1950 casts than you will understand me

TheStartreker
  • TheStartreker
  • Student
  • 771 posts
  • IGN:Star Thestral Holmes

Honestly Matt, its just lucky that some people have certain gifts and some people have bad ones. Try focusing on something that I learned to cope with since a very young age: You get what you get and you don't get upset. Also, yes, life sucks when things are unfair. So much. (I don't even care, I'm happy that Draco got a nonverbal  :D  gg)

rtaekema2
  • rtaekema2
  • Witch/Wizard
  • Student
  • 35 posts

Ya the fact that its pure luck makes me more ticked off... Everyone keeps telling me im over reacting but the last 700 casts are brutal knowing that everyone one else would have it nonverbal but you still have to sit casting it for hours -_-

Crane
  • Crane
  • Administrators
  • 743 posts
  • IGN:Liam Blishwick

Since I need 3000 casts for a spell to be nonverbal that would mean that somehow you got a wand with nonverbal as a gift as well as your family gift.
I suspect that changing your wand would significantly change the amount of casts needed as as far as I recall, people with nonverbal as a gift only gets 500 casts off xD

You are too lucky yo - what is your wand combo? :P

Pandette
  • Pandette
  • Special Advisor to the Wizengamot
  • Administrators
  • 2648 posts
  • IGN:iarepandemonium

Since I need 3000 casts for a spell to be nonverbal that would mean that somehow you got a wand with nonverbal as a gift as well as your family gift.
I suspect that changing your wand would significantly change the amount of casts needed as as far as I recall, people with nonverbal as a gift only gets 500 casts off xD

:I This is the beginning of a wand maker.

Draco
  • Draco
  • 605 posts

Me? If so Alder Wood and Phoenix Feather Core

:P

Candy
  • Candy
  • Muggle
  • Student
  • 3 posts
  • IGN:Candy Rose

How do you check your progress? For nonverbal spells

Cora
  • Cora
  • Student
  • 738 posts
  • IGN:Cora Prion // Corah

How do you check your progress? For nonverbal spells

Please do not necropost. (Necroposting is replying to a topic that has been inactive for more than two weeks. This post has been inactive for two months.)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users