7 replies to this topic

abby2002
  • abby2002
  • Squib
  • Banned
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts
  • IGN:ylslaya

So hermione100 happens to be my cousin and I don't want to be banned or anything but she told me that she was really sorry, because she knows that I play minecraft on computer and told me about how she got muted and everything. So I wanted to just say that she gets very stuck on such tiny things and gets mad about them kind of like people with asburgurs idk if she has them or not. She said to me that she calmed down and really wanted to play on this thing again and to chat and ask for help when she needed it.so me being her cousin and all was sad for her . She try's so hard to stay calm but if something that she likes gets messed up she is outta here I just wanted to say these things so please don't ban me for talking about her thanks. Also keep up the good work with this server it is the best server ever

FroschThink
  • FroschThink
  • N.E.W.T. Student
  • Student
  • 205 posts
  • IGN:Josh Dun

tell her to make a ban appeal

abby2002
  • abby2002
  • Squib
  • Banned
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

But she can't she is ban from this

Richela
  • Richela
  • Chief of the Wizards Council
  • Administrators
  • 885 posts
  • IGN:Richela

She did make an appeal. Her appeal was denied due to extreme rudeness that consisted of insulting our server, our staff, and Minecraft servers in general. Even after her appeal was denied, she chose to create another post just to make fun of this server (which I deleted, obviously). She even brought this rudeness onto the server and used /me to bypass her mute on the server (while also breaking various other chat rules). She refused to read to rules of the server and follow them, so we cannot unban her.

abby2002
  • abby2002
  • Squib
  • Banned
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

What was her Appel and she told me that she said that she was going to tell people about how bad the server was but did not because the server was not bad and that she would never say stuff about it to her friends. So I also am wondering if people have gotten second chances on this game and if so what did they do to get second chance. Could she earn back the right to play. I am just wondering

Lily
  • Lily
  • Student
  • 526 posts
  • IGN:Lily Arlington

She had a second chance from what I saw. She kept spamming chat on the server, advertising, and bypassing a mute, plus she spammed the Forums, so she was given enough chances already.

Richela
  • Richela
  • Administrators
  • 885 posts
  • IGN:Richela

Abby, she did talk about how bad this server was. Several times. She created a whole post about how she had found a better server and about how this one was bad. She also said it on her appeal, but those responses were hidden by staff members. And, as Lily said, she was given chances. She just used them all up.
I'm sorry, but Hermione100 will not be unbanned.

abby2002
  • abby2002
  • Squib
  • Banned
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

Ok I will tell her she is going to be really sad thanks for the help

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users