Started by Lionking123 , Mar 08 2016 01:21 AM

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

Lionking123
  • Lionking123
  • Squib
  • Student
  • 12 posts

Hi I am looking to buy a new wand and idk what i should get help me bye voting on my two decisions top wand I will get. So there is dumbledores and Harry Potters please only vote and nothing else thanks also I will be checking this tomorrow morning.

FroschThink
  • FroschThink
  • N.E.W.T. Student
  • Student
  • 205 posts
  • IGN:Josh Dun

dumbledore's, (His is the elder wand model, it looks kool)

Aquilonn
  • Aquilonn
  • Wizengamot
  • 5668 posts
  • IGN:Andrew Arima

Question, were either of these wands recommended to you?

Lionking123
  • Lionking123
  • Squib
  • Student
  • 12 posts

Well no they weren't I choose them myself. I can't decide which one I want so I am having a vote. They are both great wands. I would have gotten hermiones but my sister has it and we are trying to get different wands. So here is a heads up. Dumbledores wand has 5 votes and Harry potters wand has 4 votes. ( my friends irl voted too). I am going to leave this voting thing up for the rest of the week and see who has the most votes and who ever does I will get that wand.

FlareFritz
  • FlareFritz
  • O.W.L. Student
  • Student
  • 119 posts
  • IGN:Fritz Ignis

The Ollivander NPC would have to recommend these to you. Otherwise you wont be able to get these as your wand. Each player has a set of specific wands that can be recommended to them which is usually based upon the family name they were born into. Hence why some families provide a wand for new players while others don't. You cannot cycle through and hope to get a specific wand if it is one that will never be recommended to you. And I believe that the Elder Wand is recommended to one or a very select few families.

Lionking123
  • Lionking123
  • Squib
  • Student
  • 12 posts

No not for minecraft. I am talking about actualy buying a wand from universal studios. Sorry to get you confused.

FlareFritz
  • FlareFritz
  • O.W.L. Student
  • Student
  • 119 posts
  • IGN:Fritz Ignis

Oh, well then my vote goes towards the Elder Wand :D

Malia SHSL Memelord
  • Malia SHSL Memelord
  • N.E.W.T. Student
  • Student
  • 212 posts
  • IGN:Malia McGonagall

I vote for harry's wand, it looks smexy.

Lionking123
  • Lionking123
  • Squib
  • Student
  • 12 posts

Ok thanks for your votes so far please keep on voting so I can choose what wand. Harry Potter is in the lead by 1 point

Cora
  • Cora
  • Chief of the Wizards Council
  • Student
  • 738 posts
  • IGN:Cora Prion // Corah

Harry's, I suppose. It has a more slim grip and is more easily fit into the hand.

Lily
  • Lily
  • Chief of the Wizards Council
  • Student
  • 526 posts
  • IGN:Lily Arlington

Go for the Elder Wand.

*wishes that I got the Elder Wand when I went to Universal for the first time. I instead for Ginny Weasley's wand*

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users