• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Harrypotterlife2313
  • Harrypotterlife2313
  • Muggle
  • Student
  • 5 posts
  • IGN:Luckyduck2313

So about 3 months ago I made up a book full of all my favorite spells and the movments such as; Violum,Blorium,Niorum ect. So today I went down to the green house with all them puffskeins. I wanted more money of course. So Staceychao aka Stacey Longbottom I believe, was in there too. She was casting such a cool spell, Like I wanted to know that spell REALLY BADLY! So the only book and quill I had in my inventory at the time is a book and quill with 3 months worth of notes/spell movements that I learned in charms class. I wanted that movements so badly I just threw the book to her not knowing it was the book of all my work and told her to write that spell down if she will. I knew when I dropped and it was in her hand, I knew it was my work book. I was so sad. Then Stacey walks a little closer to the door every time I say her name. She took at least 2 minutes and that's when I knew all the work was gone. I felt like crying (bc I'm that weird) She signed the book named "fajaewitfifaie" and wrote in the book "STacey is AWESOM <3" I can even show you this book. No joke. When I said I don't have the correct book, she did <3 and told me she signed it. I hope you understand  how mad I am at Stacey for doing this. Please I want answers about what will happen. If you need me ill be figuring out what the movements are in gh. Thanks

Elsa Ollivander
  • Elsa Ollivander
  • Chief of the Wizards Council
  • Student
  • 672 posts
  • IGN:Elsa Ollivander

I know I'm not a staff member, but maybe you can transfer all those spells onto a document (if you have a gmail)? 

Aquilonn
  • Aquilonn
  • Wizengamot
  • 5668 posts
  • IGN:Andrew Arima

As for the notes, that really sucks. As for the spell movements, the Standard Book of Spells One and Two have about any spell you'll learn in Charms other than Ciellous, which is in Three. I highly recommend keeping spell movements in a Notepad document, can't be destroyed in-game and much easier to edit and sort. :)

Harrypotterlife2313
  • Harrypotterlife2313
  • Muggle
  • Student
  • 5 posts
  • IGN:Luckyduck2313

Will do thank you

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users