Bella White's Decor and Hats Shop Updates!

Started by Thalli Take , Mar 19 2016 12:39 AM

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Thalli Take
  • Thalli Take
  • N.E.W.T. Student
  • Student
  • 227 posts
  • IGN:bagged_milk

*Edit: Now called Thalli Take's Decor and Hats

So I know this has been mentioned but I did not want to bring back a post from a while back. 

I own a shop in London that sells decor blocks and hats, and we are now hiring a small amount of people. Currently it will be very useful for them to have access to a Towny or just a working Nether Portal. 

*Edit: Currently our two employees are Jace Cresswell and Rose Starling, we are no longer accepting applications. Thank you!

Available Jobs

Gatherer- Gathers supplies to craft products, does not need to do the crafting. Starting Pay: 5 Galleons

Weapons/Armor Crafter- Crafts armor for gatherers, armor system described in shop. Starting Pay: 7 Galleons

Requirements for Applicants: 

Year 2+

At least 50+ points in /profile 

Application Form (To be written in a Book and Quill and placed in the chest in the shop)

Roleplay Name

In Game Name (Username)

Year

House

Points earned for said House (Listed under /profile rather than /points)

Which position would you like to apply for and why? 

Directions to Shop

./spawn and turn around and leave the Leaky Cauldron into London. Once you are facing straight out of the Leaky Cauldron, keep going past the Taxi toward the building made with bricks in the front. Pass this and continue. Keep going straight at the intersection until you reach the large yellow sign labled NO. You should see a quartz building with dark oak stairs to the left of you. The shop is labeled A1. 

We have gained a few stock items since the last post, so make sure to check those out during your visit! 

We are also looking for authors to submit their books to the bookstore area, located up the ladder from the first floor of the shop! Half of the proceeds will go to the author depending on if the book is sold or not. 

SelfieSheep
  • SelfieSheep
  • N.E.W.T. Student
  • 204 posts
  • IGN:Oliver Roberts

Are you in need of Wool? :D I can hook you up fam :D

Thalli Take
  • Thalli Take
  • N.E.W.T. Student
  • Student
  • 227 posts
  • IGN:bagged_milk

Are you in need of Wool? :D I can hook you up fam :D

xD Once in a while I am, mainly for the hats, maybe can I msg or /mail a deal every once in a while? 

*Assuming you aren't joking, I'm never sure 

SelfieSheep
  • SelfieSheep
  • N.E.W.T. Student
  • 204 posts
  • IGN:Oliver Roberts

I got 35 stacks of white wool fam :D give me a mail when you need it :D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users