• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

FinalStarWhal
  • FinalStarWhal
  • Muggle
  • Student
  • 3 posts
  • IGN:Ryan Hunt

So I decided to set my /sethome on the hufflepuff common room couch. This has carpet on it which apparently when I tped to it my game not only crashed but wont let me log onto the server again. I dont 100% know this is the problem but that is what i am assuming. I just need a tp to anywhere that I spawn in. I dont really know how you would do that so if you have any ideas that would help please tell me and If you need more info I can give it to you.

LeoMania
  • LeoMania
  • O.W.L. Student
  • Student
  • 188 posts
  • IGN:Leo Garland

You cant log in at all? Because I'm fairly certain we cant tp you if you aren't actually online... can you get online at all? @FinalStarWhal

FinalStarWhal
  • FinalStarWhal
  • Muggle
  • Student
  • 3 posts

Ok. Update on that. I tried to log in. I got on for about 1 second and then was kicked out.

FinalStarWhal
  • FinalStarWhal
  • Muggle
  • Student
  • 3 posts

ok udate on the update. I am now fine. Dont ask me how but I got unstuck. I reset my home so I should be fine. Thank you though.

Pandette
  • Pandette
  • Special Advisor to the Wizengamot
  • Administrators
  • 2648 posts
  • IGN:iarepandemonium

ok udate on the update. I am now fine. Dont ask me how but I got unstuck. I reset my home so I should be fine. Thank you though.

Next time ask an admin to help, they can tp you to somewhere bc you were getting kicked for flying

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users