• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Veara Titan
  • Veara Titan
  • N.E.W.T. Student
  • Student
  • 403 posts
  • IGN:Veara Titan / Veara_

So, my spring break is coming up and I'm going on vacation! I'm going to Ireland from April 3rd- April 9th, so I will not be able to be on the server that much, if at all, that week. Also, as for the week I'm posting this (March 28th), I may or may not be able to get in my required classes in, but I'm going to try my best to get those in. Please don't be mad if I don't :c

EDIT:

I just want to make it clear that my MIA should cover me from April 3rd-April 9th and that I may or may not make my required classes this week because of preparation for my trip and some tests in school. I will be, however, teaching a class on Sunday April 3rd, so I do hope that will count as a class for the week I posted this MIA (Week of March 28th). Otherwise, from April 3rd- April 9th, consider me gone :3

UPDATE:

I have found the WiFi :D I can get on for about 30 minutes at a time because the wifi at my hotel is... actually really good. Still on an MIA and I won't get my required classes, but I can still sometimes get on the server and possibly help with a few things.

TheStartreker
  • TheStartreker
  • Chief of the Wizards Council
  • Student
  • 771 posts
  • IGN:Star Thestral Holmes

Have fun in Ireland!! It is really fun =)

Griffinpuff12
  • Griffinpuff12
  • Special Advisor to the Wizengamot
  • Student
  • 3831 posts
  • IGN:Lyra Bennett

Ooh, have fun! :D

Crane
  • Crane
  • Chief of the Wizards Council
  • Administrators
  • 743 posts