• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

Veryna
  • Veryna
  • O.W.L. Student
  • Student
  • 103 posts
  • IGN:Veryna Hunter

Okay, wow, well after seeing how many people would be upset over my leaving I've realised it's a whole lot more than I expected. So, because of this I thought it over made a decision. While I've had some bad days here, I've also had so many good days and so many fun times and I'd hate to let that be ruined by the bad; as a wise man once said: “The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things don’t always soften the bad things, but vice versa, the bad things don’t always spoil the good things and make them unimportant.” 

You guys are basically my family and I can't leave y'all just yet. So, I've decided to stay <3

So, as some of you already heard, I'm quitting Knockturn. While this used to be a fun place for me to come and be with friends and relax, as of late it's been far more stressful and far less fun. I might revisit occasionally in the far future, but for now I won't be; I may still show up on TS and IRC every once in a while though. I've had fun, but Knockturn just isn't the place for me anymore :c I'll miss y'all, all my Ravenclaws better make sure to win the house cup and make sure to tell a Hufflepuff to step off at least once a day <3 Farewell friends o/

Katna Malamius
  • Katna Malamius
  • Chief of the Wizards Council
  • Professor
  • 789 posts
  • IGN:Katna Malamius - Poisin_Kat

Waits for "APRIL FOOLS"

Doesn't come.

;-;

Veryna
  • Veryna
  • O.W.L. Student
  • Student
  • 103 posts

To all those wondering: Yes I timed this horribly, no this is not an April Fool's joke

Rose
  • Rose
  • O.W.L. Student
  • Student
  • 117 posts
  • IGN:Rose Schoenheit

Wait, what?  Though I didn't know you that well, I will surely miss you. <3

Lisa Flume
  • Lisa Flume
  • N.E.W.T. Student
  • Administrators
  • 414 posts
  • IGN:Lisa Flume

Aww I'm so sorry to hear this Veryna!! You will be missed by many of us, definitely the Ravenclaws :)

Bitz
  • Bitz
  • Best Filly
  • Web Admin
  • -1334 posts
  • IGN:BitzLeon

Bye! :(
(Dat signature tho) 

Kitty
  • Kitty
  • N.E.W.T. Student
  • Student
  • 309 posts
  • IGN:Kitteh [Kitteh01] Starling

*Cries irl while writing this*

Veryna. You have been an amazing friend, probs the best one I've ever had. You joined like 2 days after me and we were raven buddies. You joined my town, and we talked for hours. We became professor at the same time and complained about teaching together. We got offices next to each other, decorated them at the same time and hung out there for hours. You would tell me your problems, and I'd try make you feel better (Reverse as well). We would talk about how annoying Neji was, yet still have those late night talks that lasted for hours and hours. You were and forever will be my Raven buddy, my office buddy and my best friend. I'm so sad to see you go, Hope you'll still be on Skype. Your voice is amaze.

Goodbye </3

Ill miss you like I miss chocolate, cri until I get more.

ILY VERYNA 

(My parents are now mad at me because I type so loud cri) XD

_breezeblocks_
  • _breezeblocks_
  • Court Scribe
  • Student
  • 1231 posts
  • IGN:Tessa Malamius

RIP. ; - ; you will be very missed... ; -;

Bob Titan
  • Bob Titan
  • 829 posts
  • IGN:Bob Titan

Bye D:

Elsa Ollivander
  • Elsa Ollivander
  • Student
  • 672 posts
  • IGN:Elsa Ollivander

Bye Veryna, I'm going to miss you so much ;-; Thanks for being such a great friend. I'll miss your nerdy Doctor Who comments, and especially your love for Pokemon D: You will be forever in our hearts, and especially mine. I hope that you will find another way to relax and chat with friends, and that you will not be stressed. 

I love you so much (as a friend) :(

~Elsa Ollivander

AKA GabyGirl1010 <3

/*

Gleamss
  • Gleamss
  • O.W.L. Student
  • Student
  • 187 posts
  • IGN:Gleamss

*Totally is not crying slightly after reading this post*

Well.... I probably known you the least out of all the people that have made posts, but in the time that I have known you I have known you as a fun, happy, and good person (Also an irc god). I wish I could have gotten to know you more, but apparently that has been cut short. I wish you luck in your future endeavors, whatever they may be, and you will always be a part of the ravenclaw fam.

You Will Be Missed :(

Sincerely,

Gleamss

&

Melonie Lloyd

TheStartreker
  • TheStartreker
  • Student
  • 771 posts
  • IGN:Star Thestral Holmes

Bye Veryna. TheStartreker will miss you. You were TheDoctorOfTheWhos who would say you had to talk to me since I was TheStartreker. Doctor Who and Star Trek, kinda had to talk XD I did not know you very well, but I will miss you. I hope to see you soon, bye bye now =)

You will be missed,

~Star Holmes.

Griffinpuff12
  • Griffinpuff12
  • Special Advisor to the Wizengamot
  • Student
  • 3831 posts
  • IGN:Lyra Bennett

Aw, that's too bad. :( Take care! ^-^

Andrew Longbottom
  • Andrew Longbottom
  • O.W.L. Student
  • Student
  • 115 posts
  • IGN:AndrewIsAPenguin

You ain't allowed to leave! I'll miss you :(.

Shoot me skype messages though. We can play cards against humanity and whatnot.

Veryna
  • Veryna
  • O.W.L. Student
  • Student
  • 103 posts

Decided to stay cause y'all are butts and ily all

Bella Scarlet
  • Bella Scarlet
  • Court Scribe
  • Student
  • 1275 posts
  • IGN:bella

goodbye mum ill miss you alot i really dont want you to leave wish you could stay but i cant stop you you weree always funny for me and amazing with me were the best mum ever!!! see you soon

Adiduss
  • Adiduss
  • O.W.L. Student
  • Student
  • 133 posts
  • IGN:Hayden Song/River Potter

/me is adopting you v v soon (after we get the marriage issue with Finn sorted out) :D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users