• This topic is locked
8 replies to this topic

Chisk_Soul
  • Chisk_Soul
  • Muggle
  • Student
  • 4 posts
  • IGN:Chisk_Soul

I don't know if this is a bug or not cause when I saved up 1400 galleons to buy the firebolt I went t and got it then went to Hogwarts to use it. It then poofed and I didn't get my money back just poof

Gleamss
  • Gleamss
  • O.W.L. Student
  • Student
  • 187 posts
  • IGN:Gleamss

Do you know the item slot they were in? You most likely did not have enough galleons to purchase it, just go into your inventory and click on the slot they were in.

Chisk_Soul
  • Chisk_Soul
  • Muggle
  • Student
  • 4 posts

I did click it nothing happened I saved up for weeks and had up to 1500 Galleons but when I got on it I poofed and I lost everything

Lisa Flume
  • Lisa Flume
  • N.E.W.T. Student
  • Administrators
  • 414 posts
  • IGN:Lisa Flume

If the aTrade sign you are clicking to purchase the broom from is red, it means the item is out of stock from the store it is being sold in. Even though the item is out of stock, it will still appear in your inventory as a momentary glitch. I know for a fact that the Firebolt broom is currently out of stock :P the store owner will restock it again sometime in the near future hopefully but only one is released at a time ;)

so with all stores, if the sign is red, its out of stock.

Hope this explains it!

Chisk_Soul
  • Chisk_Soul
  • Muggle
  • Student
  • 4 posts

But it wasn't red it was blue and never go my money back

Gleamss
  • Gleamss
  • O.W.L. Student
  • Student
  • 187 posts

@Lisa Flume Lisa that's the thunderbolt, not the fire bolt that you're thinking about xD

Gleamss
  • Gleamss
  • O.W.L. Student
  • Student
  • 187 posts

@Chisk_Soul I also noticed that in the first post you lost 1400 galleons, but later you said you lost 1500 galleons. Coincedence?

Bob Titan
  • Bob Titan
  • Chief of the Wizards Council
  • 829 posts
  • IGN:Bob Titan

This happens if it's out of stock I have had it many times. Just open a chest and it all reappears.

Chisk_Soul
  • Chisk_Soul
  • Muggle
  • Student
  • 4 posts

This is Fine I meant to type 1500 in the beginning I was saying I bough the broom by saving up for hat price but I had  1500 but its fine now it was a small glitch I got It taken care of now

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users