6 replies to this topic

Seph
  • Seph
  • O.W.L. Student
  • Student
  • 152 posts
  • IGN:Seph Prion

Hey.

So, this week, I... I just wasn't having it at all. I only wanted to have fun, you know? But, as always, there's a price to pay. And, for me...

That was my mental stability.

It sounds a bit absurd and over-exaggerated, I know. But it has gotten serious in my case. I don't know what I did to deserve any of it, but it happened with a bang. I don't know what the world wants from me, and I don't know what to give to the world. 

I can't cope with pressure. I can't deal with eyes looking at me as if though I was about to give a valedictorian speech. 

As you may or may not know, to my knowledge, I'm the only Charms Professor at the moment. 

I'll be gone for a week.

Charms will be dead for a week.

... Maybe even more.

Well, that is, unless someone fills in for me somehow. But, I want you all to know that I love this server. I will miss being able to be on Knockturn, but I have just realized that there are invisible chains secretly bound to my wrists and ankles. I need to free myself from them. 

I know that, eventually, those chains will come back to lock me in a prison, but I assure you all that it will not happen for a long time.

I hope.

I believe I've said enough. Maybe too much.

Adieu.

Bob Titan
  • Bob Titan
  • Chief of the Wizards Council
  • 829 posts
  • IGN:Bob Titan

Have a nice relaxing break!

Adiduss
  • Adiduss
  • O.W.L. Student
  • Student
  • 133 posts
  • IGN:Hayden Song/River Potter

I hope you feel genuinely better soon! We'll miss you but don't strain yourself, I mean it. Hope to hear from you soon, friend ^u^

Griffinpuff12
  • Griffinpuff12
  • Special Advisor to the Wizengamot
  • Student
  • 3831 posts
  • IGN:Lyra Bennett

Take care of yourself! :D

Rose
  • Rose
  • O.W.L. Student
  • Student
  • 117 posts
  • IGN:Rose Schoenheit

Oh Seph, I know exactly how you feel.  I hope you have a lovely break - take some time to enjoy and relax.

Reia Hunter
  • Reia Hunter
  • Witch/Wizard
  • Student
  • 49 posts
  • IGN:Reia Hunter

Seph baby you know you can talk to me anytime, okay sweetheart? Even though your last name isn't Hunter, you're family to me. I love you, kid <3 Take all the time you need, I'll be here if you need me ^^

CrayonEquality
  • CrayonEquality
  • Witch/Wizard
  • Student
  • 36 posts
  • IGN:Finnigan Walker

I'm leaving for the same reason. My heart goes out to you, brother. Have a nice break.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users