Cast on then nothing happens

Started by Draco , Apr 07 2016 05:19 PM

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

Draco
  • Draco
  • Chief of the Wizards Council
  • 605 posts

I was in the GH and Chris Murphy (Highchrisben) Cast on me, after telling 5 staff on TS NOTHING happened.. However earlier I cast once and was instantly jailed (rightfully) However this happened not once but THREE TIMES I was cast on with NOTHING happening, then Leo says 'Suck a dick' which is offensive and it wasn't even in the NSFW channel it was in the GH channel, so I find that Leo & Multiple other staff members didn't do their job then Leo also broke the 'General Jerk Rule' as well as 'No swearing in non NSFW channels' I cant get a picture of being cast on nor the TS incident (obiously)

Aquilonn
  • Aquilonn
  • Wizengamot
  • 5668 posts
  • IGN:Andrew Arima

Bear in mind that often when Staff deal with issues, it is out of the eyes of the public, and dealt with amongst Staff and through /msg. I can not speak for the Staff in this situation of what happened, but I thought that possibility should be kept in mind. As for the alleged breach of the "no swearing in non-NSFW" rule, according to the Teamspeak Rules on the forums, swearing EXCESSIVELY in SFW channels is forbidden, but saying one thing isn't really excessive and knowing @LeoMania he was probably joking anyway, that line in particular is a favorite that we toss at each other for fun. :P

LeoMania
  • LeoMania
  • O.W.L. Student
  • Student
  • 188 posts
  • IGN:Leo Garland

Chris said that you cast on him first. You then got all screamy and we all told you to chill multiple times. You got uppity, and I said what I said. You were warned, as was he, to stop casting. This was also just after you had killed me with spells, and come to areas, interrupting thing where you shouldn't be, completely uninvited and refusing to leave. The reason no staff backed you up is because you were intentionally going out of your way to attack, insult, and annoy staff.

Draco
  • Draco
  • 605 posts

Bear in mind that often when Staff deal with issues, it is out of the eyes of the public, and dealt with amongst Staff and through /msg. I can not speak for the Staff in this situation of what happened, but I thought that possibility should be kept in mind. As for the alleged breach of the "no swearing in non-NSFW" rule, according to the Teamspeak Rules on the forums, swearing EXCESSIVELY in SFW channels is forbidden, but saying one thing isn't really excessive and knowing @LeoMania he was probably joking anyway, that line in particular is a favorite that we toss at each other for fun. :P

'Joking' he threatened to trace my IP.

Richela
  • Richela
  • Administrators
  • 885 posts
  • IGN:Richela

From what I have read on this thread and heard about from others, it sounds like there are multiple people in the wrong here.

Leo shouldn't have said that because it was unprofessional, yes, but it also seems that you, @Draco , were also being disrespectful.

As for whether or not points should have been taken, it seems that the person you accused was asked, and he said you castes first. After that, it's just your word against his, nothing else. They cannot take points if they don't know what actually happened. You also mentioned that you had just been jailed for casting on others, adding to the uncertainty.

Long story short, more than one person messed up here, and this shouldn't have been blown out of proportion like this. There was no proof for either side with the casting, so they couldn't take points.

Fancepants
  • Fancepants
  • Administrators
  • 843 posts
  • IGN:Fance Garland

'Joking' he threatened to trace my IP.

. Edit your signature it's to long

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users