• This topic is locked
11 replies to this topic

Tiberius
  • Tiberius
  • Witch/Wizard
  • Student
  • 97 posts
  • IGN:Tiberius [Tiberius_04] Everhart

So I was selling a starsweeper to buy a new broom. @Kankeki_Sasaki offered to pay me 1500 galleons for it...

First he asked to see it and I showed it to him, then he said that he would pay me later when he had the money, as if he had it in an ender chest, so I said ok, ten minutes. But then he went afk, and left. now its been a day and he hasnt logged back on. Kaneki please give it back or pay for it.

Tiberius
  • Tiberius
  • Witch/Wizard
  • Student
  • 97 posts

Sorry spelled it wrong @Kaneki_Sasaki

• Witch/Wizard
  • Student
  • 97 posts

Why would you sell a Starsweeper?.. The only better ones are the Firebolt Supreme and Thunderbolt VII's, which aren't in stock.

Tiberius
  • Tiberius
  • Witch/Wizard
  • Student
  • 97 posts

I know this

Tiberius
  • Tiberius
  • Witch/Wizard
  • Student
  • 97 posts

I want it back tho

Kaneki
  • Kaneki
  • N.E.W.T. Student
  • Student
  • 381 posts
  • IGN:Kaneki Shimada

Yo TIberius, I know that I went afk and I'm sorry. I was really busy that day and couldn't pay attention much to the game. Until I pay you, the broom is in possession of Fritz, and I was wondering when you could get on so that I could pay you.

Richela
  • Richela
  • Chief of the Wizards Council
  • Administrators
  • 885 posts
  • IGN:Richela

So here's what happened:

I got the broom back (with the help of Fritz). We have it in a chest, so you can ask an admin to grab it from The Vault for you whenever you see one.

The only thing is that the broom was given to us at 0 durability, meaning that if it was used incorrectly one more tie, it would break. Did you do this to the broom or did you give it to Kaneki in perfect condition?

Kaneki
  • Kaneki
  • N.E.W.T. Student
  • Student
  • 381 posts
  • IGN:Kaneki Shimada

Tiberius, I just found out that having a broom with 0 durability is bad, so I don't want your broom anymore. You can gt your broom back through Fritz

Tiberius
  • Tiberius
  • Witch/Wizard
  • Student
  • 97 posts

@Richela it was at 0 durability when I sold it. Btw, @Kaneki_Sasaki It doesnt affect flight. :)

Aquilonn
  • Aquilonn
  • Wizengamot
  • 5668 posts
  • IGN:Andrew Arima

@Richela it was at 0 durability when I sold it. Btw, @Kaneki_Sasaki It doesnt affect flight. :)

This is true, but bear in mind that if you right click on a dirt block with it by accident in an area you can till land it's done for.

Katna Malamius
  • Katna Malamius
  • Professor
  • 789 posts
  • IGN:Katna Malamius - Poisin_Kat

I returned the broom to Tiberius a couple days ago, the random chest saying "Return Broom to Tiberius next time u c see him" really helped.

Fancepants
  • Fancepants
  • Administrators
  • 843 posts
  • IGN:Fance Garland

Why would you sell a Starsweeper?.. The only better ones are the Firebolt Supreme and Thunderbolt VII's, which aren't in stock.

If your comment is not helpful please dont respond

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users