• This topic is locked
5 replies to this topic

WolfKingNick
  • WolfKingNick
  • Squib
  • Student
  • 13 posts
  • IGN:Nick Sinistra

Can i get to teir 3 practicing tier one spells and how do i see how close i am to a tier up

Katna Malamius
  • Katna Malamius
  • Chief of the Wizards Council
  • Professor
  • 789 posts
  • IGN:Katna Malamius - Poisin_Kat

First question: No, you need to cast 1000 times in the tier you are on /profile.

Second question: You can't, it's best to just watch your casts on nomsy.org/player and spam one spell.

WolfKingNick
  • WolfKingNick
  • Squib
  • Student
  • 13 posts

First question: No, you need to cast 1000 times in the tier you are on /profile.

i mean can i cast venditox (a spell in tier one) 1000 times to get to tier two then another 1000 times(2000 total casts of venditox) to get to tier three even tho it is a tier one spell

Katna Malamius
  • Katna Malamius
  • Professor
  • 789 posts

As I said, you need to cast in the tier you are in on /profile. Venditox is Tier One, so once you're Tier Two on /profile, it will no longer work.

Katna Malamius
  • Katna Malamius
  • Professor
  • 789 posts

As I said, you need to cast in the tier you are in on /profile. Venditox is Tier One, so once you're Tier Two on /profile, it will no longer work.

This prevents people for non-verballing Lumos, and casting it a bunch of times to get to Tier 11 and cast high tier spells.

WolfKingNick
  • WolfKingNick
  • Squib
  • Student
  • 13 posts

This prevents people for non-verballing Lumos, and casting it a bunch of times to get to Tier 11 and cast high tier spells.

ok thank you this helped me a lot i have been asking that question for weeks XD

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users