• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Pandette
  • Pandette
  • Special Advisor to the Wizengamot
  • Administrators
  • 2648 posts
  • IGN:iarepandemonium

Hi, I'm Cosette Bell or also known as Pandette.

I'm the person who basically pays for the server and gives orders to my minio- friends and staff.  I'm 23 years old (24 Years in September) and live in New England USA.  I speak English as my mother tongue, but I can also speak French and Chinese.  I previously studied German and Japanese and can occasionally understand those, but not very well.

I have a full time job, 40 hours a week, so I am not always available to aid you all when you would like it.  I am also a plugin developer for Knockturn, as well as a Builder (Much of Hogwarts Castle was done by me and a friend.) So besides being the 'leader' I am also busy doing multiple tasks for make the server better, so even though occasionally I take a break to help out, you should usually ask a mod or admin for help, as I am often too busy to aid with simple things.  Remember, every question means I have to stop doing what I am doing, switch my attention to the question and overall questions take 5 minutes from other things.

I'm not your servant, and often ask that instead of ordering something you say please and thank you.  In turn, if you are polite to me, I will treat you fairly.  I will not however tolerate you breaking the rules, and will be as strict as necessary when it comes to that.  Disrespecting staff is included in this.

I have an adorable cat named Simba who will also demand of my attention.  I also play league.  At the moment, this is all I can think of to say about myself, hopefully I get to know you, but I also hope to provide you with many things in the server, so it's possible you won't know me personally.

-Pandette

PS I'm dating Sven Olderaan who is a loser dutch guy. <3 <3 <3

Chris
  • Chris
  • O.W.L. Student
  • Student
  • 121 posts
  • IGN:ChrisVD

Of course Simba wormed his way into your intro... every day I hear about this cat

Crystal Bell
  • Crystal Bell
  • Plugin Developer
  • Crystal Mare
  • 258 posts
  • IGN:Crystal Bell

Of course Simba wormed his way into your intro... every day I hear about this cat

I feel left out... :L

Pandette
  • Pandette
  • Special Advisor to the Wizengamot
  • Administrators
  • 2648 posts
  • IGN:iarepandemonium

bumping because lots of new people have NO CLUE who i am for some odd reason

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users