5 replies to this topic

Elsa Ollivander
  • Elsa Ollivander
  • Chief of the Wizards Council
  • Student
  • 672 posts
  • IGN:Elsa Ollivander

I've been thinking about these suggestions for a while:

My first suggestion is that the server adds another "section" to /profile, but it says how many classes you've been to. I understand this may be difficult to code, but I was just thinking about people like me who want to know how many classes they've been to. Again, I will understand if this suggestion gets denied.

My second suggestion: we should be able to type in some command that allows a player to see their house points history; basically like a log. After logging out when I do exams, I always come back later and have to ask house chat "how many points did I get on my exam?" Most of the time the answers are vague but I would like to know an exact number. I guess you could say I have high-priorities¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

I hope you guys could relate to my problems, and enjoy my suggestions :)

Bob Titan
  • Bob Titan
  • 829 posts
  • IGN:Bob Titan

If you look before and after you can tell how much you got. That is if you only have one homework that is not marked.

Cora
  • Cora
  • Student
  • 738 posts
  • IGN:Cora Prion // Corah

@Crane

Aquilonn
  • Aquilonn
  • Wizengamot
  • 5668 posts
  • IGN:Andrew Arima

I've been thinking about these suggestions for a while:

My first suggestion is that the server adds another "section" to /profile, but it says how many classes you've been to. I understand this may be difficult to code, but I was just thinking about people like me who want to know how many classes they've been to. Again, I will understand if this suggestion gets denied.

My second suggestion: we should be able to type in some command that allows a player to see their house points history; basically like a log. After logging out when I do exams, I always come back later and have to ask house chat "how many points did I get on my exam?" Most of the time the answers are vague but I would like to know an exact number. I guess you could say I have high-priorities¯\_(ツ)_/¯ [/size]

I hope you guys could relate to my problems, and enjoy my suggestions :)

So as for your first suggestion, I'm not sure exactly how it works, but I don't think adding a total number of classes a player has attended would be terribly difficult. What may be a bit harder is adding it to the /profile.

As for your second suggestion, this may be a bit harder to do, but I do find it a bit more practical than the class count, although both of these things are beyond what I work with, so I'm not sure. Thank you for suggesting anyway. :)

Pandette
  • Pandette
  • Special Advisor to the Wizengamot
  • Administrators
  • 2648 posts
  • IGN:iarepandemonium

both are do able.  Make tickets.

Pandette
  • Pandette
  • Special Advisor to the Wizengamot
  • Administrators
  • 2648 posts